6+ Screen cover

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jsrco, Nov 28, 2014.

1. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Trying to find a good screen protector for the 6+ for gaming. My work supplied me with this SkinGaurdz case. But it keeps getting bubbles where the adhesive is fading away. I'd prefer a matte cover or something similar. Anyone have any good suggestions?

2. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I am not trying to be provocative - but why use any screen protector? I have had every iPhone since the 3G, and my family has 4 iPads and the kids all have iPhones (so like 20+ devices over the past few years) and NONE of them has got scratched. A few of them have had a broken screen due to dropping on cement - but no scratches. My wife throws hers in her purse, my kids put theirs in their pockets, put them face down on surfaces, etc... NO SCRATCHES. The glass they use is really hard, and yes you can scratch it, but you have to work at it... Anyways, the glass with nothing looks so good - the only reason I would get a cover is if I would be working mostly in the sunlight, and I wanted some glare free surface.

I have heard good things about the bullet glass, or the tempered glass from friends.

3. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle

I have tempered glass on there, but like the normal glass, my fingers stick to it to easy. Unfortunately I ahve to have something on there for work. They pay for the phone and my my bill - so screen on at all times.

4. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Just get an otterbox case

5. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

I use iloome (Amazon) $24.99, covers the whole screen. There colored borders to match the phone face. I recommend that one, seems the best so far, as others don't entirely cover the face with the rounded edges.