$50 Itunes giveaway for review

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by madovergames, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aseret

Aseret Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    #21 Aseret, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    Its not over where I live, but it's really strange how my review won't appear either. I've kept the app on my phone ever since I've reviewed it. Why on earth would I delete it if I enjoyed it with my friends? We've all watched Bollywood movies since we were young, so it's entertaining to play around with it. That's why it makes no sense and I have no idea what happened..

Anyways, I've just deleted the app and then re-installed it with my other account, hopefully it'll show up now. I've also updated my original post with the following too.

Reviewed as Otomelover in the US appstore
    Thanks again for the contest

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Many people do however delete an app the second a competition is over etc. I mean its 'amazing' so many people find every app in a competition to be brilliant 5 stars ! 'Some' people just put up a fake review and delete the app the second the competitions over.

I've asked the dev to select another winner, just waiting to hear back from him

3. madovergames

madovergames Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Another pick

80% of profiles on this forum is A*E banned because of review spam. Either way, there are only four profiles whose review do appear. Since I do not have any regulations on fake/secondary profile, I consider them valid candidates-

haerondir
    moein delavary
    Borah Borah
    Royal Rahul

Winner is: "Borah Borah", and I really liked the detailed review !!!

I want you to give link to your public selfie to make sure that you have followed the contest rules. You can post the link here or pm me. Can you also please provide your game center name or device configuration?

4. batreky

batreky Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2014
    NewYork
    How we all banned! What should we do ? Even new ID didn't work!

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Please choose another winner

Borah borah was another account from someone who already entered the competition. Please do not send him the money

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #26 psj3809, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    Find that a bit hypocritical !

I think this contest should be abandoned. At least the users here got an app they like judging by the 5 star reviews so they can't complain