5 Promo Codes for Str8ts ( 2.99$ )

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Syndicated Puzzles, Aug 19, 2009.

1. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Great puzzle. Well done. Deserves love. Jeff and Andrew seem to be really passionate about making great, innovative puzzles. Check out their website www.str8ts.com as well. They do several games, all done extremely well.

2. Taco con chiwow wow

Taco con chiwow wow Active Member

Aug 11, 2009
    programmer
    Toluca
    Scanraid and Syndicated Puzzles

I have been using their websites for years now. Andrew has these incredible " Solvers" that have helped me crack open some real though puzzles step by step allowing me to be part of the solution. The websites are chalked full of puzzles and free of charge. Andrews Sudoku and Str8ts puzzle are not just generated but also checked for quaility. It shows when you play them. In the puzzle world Andrew Stuart has done more leg work than anyone else.
    So the moment they posted the I Phone Apps I bought them immediately.

I hope they prosper and are able to keep up the creative work.

Retired in Mexico!

3. Kevd

Kevd Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Outstanding puzzle game. I am thoroughly enjoying it so far. I've completed a few puzzles on the Queen level. I can't believe I hadn't heard of these puzzles before now. I was an early Sudoku adopter, so I'm surprised that this one slipped by my radar. My only suggestion is to liven up the title screen and increase the button size. There's plenty of real estate that's going unused there. Fill it up a bit!

As far as the game, though, it's puzzle perfection. The polish and quality, along with the 751 puzzles, easily justify the $3. Great value and great fun!

4. Crypton

Crypton Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Germany
    Question to Syndicated Puzzles:
    Will you do another contest soon?

5. Syndicated Puzzles

Syndicated Puzzles Well-Known Member

Check your private messages.