4th of July sale

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Bassman97, Jul 2, 2012.

1. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Yeah it's antique road trip 1 and 2 on sale for iPhone and iPad. They are both great if you don't own them yet. I tweeted them again with my disappointment. They are turning really greedy. They use to have intro sales, they use to have two big sales a year, and they use to have daily deals. Now they have weekly spotlights...

2. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    yeah, noticed it when i looked at the banner again..
    already commented on their facebook mobile page

3. #83 Connector, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
    Gyro13 a good chopper game is now on sale.

One of EA's last holdouts need for speed shift finally went on sale. Anyone recommend? Can't be better than asphault or real racing,but I'll probably buy it cause I love racing games, I even bought shift unleashed long ago even though it is a so so game. But shift looks so much better than shift unleashed, right?

Edit looks like Nuts! Is now free, a great endless runner.

4. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    This is my second favorite racing game after asphalt 7, for a dollar that's a good deal but I still prefer asphalt 7 :) and yes it's better than shift 2 unleashed, I would also check left2die when the store updates the game looks good and it's got co-op :)

5. SamF1sh

SamF1sh Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    Well... I'm a bit dissapointed, looks like gameloft didn't have a sale after all...

6. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    too bad EA is the worst company for gaming

7. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Yeah, I wanted spider-man and NOVA 3 for a buck!

8. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    I'm not gonna lie; that would've been nice. Oh well, maybe later in the year. :)

9. joehunt

joehunt Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2008
    Bigfish tweets they are going to have a sale "but not on their whole catalog" and only discounts 1 extra game out of a total of hundreds :confused: We may not like their prices, but the company has never been known as deceptive, so perhaps a different sale is on the way.

10. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Yeah that's true I sure hope that's the case

11. Okay, your recommendation made me buy shift! I was happy it went down in price. I was wondering why it was one of the only games not going down to one buck. Wonder if EA changed their minds for some reason.

Going to be happy when I play it tommorrow. Slow download speed here, so just bought the game for now.

Dang, gotta give a shout out to the early adopter sale to Frogger Hyper arcade version. It is now a buck.

It is AWESOME!!!

Much much better than I expected since the screenshots looked so retro, but damn, the game is totally rad! So many different modes of play with rocking music and totally great controls.

I highly recommend this one! This has to be the sleeper sale item I picked up this time around. Try it, you will love it! I play it more than Air Mail, Samurai 2, or shadowgun.

Ribbit!

12. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    Can somebody give me a rundown of which apps to pick up?