48 hours free: Battleship Lonewolf ($2.99 > Free)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by TrinitiStars, Oct 14, 2017.

1. TrinitiStars

TrinitiStars Well-Known Member

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/battleship-lonewolf-space-td/id1154054963?l=en&mt=8
    Flight through space, command your ship, and wage epic war in galaxy.

FLIGHT THROUGH SPACE: Deploy the space battleship Lone Wolf to wage epic war in space
    ARM AND UPGRADE YOUR SHIP: Strategic formation of physical and optical weapons in addition to various turrets and active skills
    BATTLE DIVERSE ENEMIES: Conflict never ends. Continue your journey not only in mission but also in survival mode

2. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Downloaded thanks

3. TrinitiStars

TrinitiStars Well-Known Member

More game play video :)

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im currently really enjoying this. So far the only issues i wish handled differently is seamless navigating through menus, but it's pretty minor. More like a polish issue as the current system works as intended.

For example, you need to press on the turret icon on the right side to open the turret placement screen, then the "back" button suddenly is right in the center bottom of the screen. Minor gripes i guess. Im quite enjoying the gameplay.

5. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Just bought this few days ago for a dollar when it was on sale and now its free. Worth a dollar I guess but....

6. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    It's not free in the US store.