[Andoid & IOS?] [2010 - 2015?] FORGOTTEN TOWER DEFENSE GAME NEED HELP !

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Thismaas, Sep 17, 2024 at 3:19 PM.

1. Thismaas

Thismaas New Member

Tuesday
    Male
    Hello everyone,

I am desperately searching for a mobile game I played several years ago, but I can't remember its name. I’ve searched the internet and even asked ChatGPT for help, but to no avail. My memories are quite fuzzy, so some details may not be accurate, but here’s everything I remember:

Game Type: It was a 2D tower defense game with horizontal scrolling. The player had to defend a castle on the left side of the screen from waves of enemies coming from the right. The gameplay style reminds me of The Battle Cats, but with a darker atmosphere.

Ambiance: The game had a dark fantasy aesthetic, with dark elements and a cartoonish graphic style, but not realistic. The atmosphere slightly reminds me of Army of Darkness: Defense, but it was not as humorous.

Characters and Enemies: You could deploy units like knights, archers, and mages to defend the castle. The first character you could deploy was a knight, wearing a helmet that hid his face, with touches of yellow on his armor. Among the enemies, I remember there were skeletons.

Environment: One of the scenes took place in a plain, at night, with ruins in the background. This scene is the clearest in my memory, but I believe there were other environments in the game (I'm not 100% sure).

Release Date: I think the game was released between 2010 and 2015, or possibly earlier. It’s likely that it is no longer available on current stores (Google Play, App Store).

This game wasn’t very well-known, at least to my knowledge, and I doubt it received much media attention. I’ve been searching for months without success, so if anyone remembers anything or has an idea, I would be extremely grateful!

Thank you in advance for your help!