Universal TENSEI (by NEURON AGE)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 21, 2024.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tensei/id6478192184

TENSEI

NEURON AGE CO.,LTD.
    An experience of self-discovery set in soothing Zen landscapes. "Tensei" is an ultra-casual endless action game. Leap a…
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    An experience of self-discovery set in soothing Zen landscapes. "Tensei" is an ultra-casual endless action game. Leap and fall over and over in the style of a brush flowing across paper, and go on a relaxed journey into the sky. Leave the hectic routine of life behind for a chance to enjoy this deeply immersive experience.
    Information
    Seller:NEURON AGE CO.,LTD.
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Aug 01, 2024
    Updated:Aug 07, 2024
    Version:1.1.0
    Size:387.8 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

squarezero and sebgo like this.
  2. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Found a gameplay video. Couldn’t stop watching the video so figured I should just download it. Will try to leave impressions later in the day.

sebgo likes this.
  3. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Interested in this but read in reviews of the Steam version that there’s no way to save. This would be a deal breaker for me since my mobile gaming sessions are usually short and I’d probably never be able to see all of it.

If anyone gets it, I’d like to know if they implemented a save system in the mobile version.

ColeDaddy likes this.
  4. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Think of it as a really gorgeous 3D doodle jump. There are no save states or re start points. You always start at 0. But you can pause it and leave the app. Don’t force close or you will lose your spot.

I wouldn’t worry about seeing everything really. I have gotten close to 5k feet and it’s pretty much the same just the colors change a bit. Still stays mostly black and white but adds or changes better yet a hint of color each 1000k.

Its a very simple yet very beautiful and well
    done game. For some reason I keep playing here and there. It’s really nice just to look at. Your ball changes different animals while jumping or floating. You even get a little surprise change if you sit too long in one spot. I think it’s worth the price of admission for what it is. If you are looking for a chilled zen like game this is it. Nothing super new here. Just does what it sets out to do very well.
    I could see save spots, but to be honest I think it would ruin the makeup of the game style. It’s just a how far can you go. I would like to hit 10k to unlock the zen mode.

ColeDaddy and anthony78 like this.
  5. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    I bought this game. It works well with my SteelStratus. However, the game isn't very intuitive at the outset. It could be that I'm stealing time away from work and trying to rush through some gameplay, so take my initial thoughts with a grain of salt. I agree with @elcrazy, it is a beautifully rendered game.

6. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze