Universal Degens Idle (by Kuzzi)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kuzzi, Aug 6, 2024.

1. Kuzzi

Kuzzi New Member

Aug 6, 2024
    Male
    https://www.degensidle.com (web based - all mobile device compatible)

What is Degens Idle?
    Degens Idle is a web-based incremental game where you:
    • Manage Resources: Collect and upgrade various resources to boost your progression.
    • Experience Growth: Utilize multipliers and strategic upgrades to advance through the game.
    • Explore Memes: Discover and unlock a plethora of dank memes that add humor and fun to your idling experience.
    • Gain Fake Wisdom: Unlock quirky messages that humorously delve into the meaning of life.
    • Unique Experience: Built purely in JavaScript/HTML/CSS with no underlying libraries, allowing for endless customization possibilities.
    Why Play Degens Idle?
    • Engaging Gameplay: Easy to pick up but offers depth for those who love optimizing and strategizing.
    • Frequent Updates: Actively adding new features and balancing the game based on player feedback.
    • Community-Driven Development: Your feedback shapes the game’s future. I’m eager to hear your thoughts.
    How to Play
    You can start playing Degens Idle right away by visiting www.degensidle.com . No downloads or installations required – just jump in and start idling!

Feedback
    I would love to hear your feedback to make Degens Idle even better. Please share your thoughts on:
    • Gameplay mechanics
    • Balancing
    • New features you’d like to see
    • Any bugs or issues you encounter
    Feel free to drop your feedback here, or join our Discord server for direct interaction and updates: Discord.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you enjoy Degens Idle as much as I am enjoying creating it!

Happy idling!