Universal The Golden Caravan (by Bigfoot Gaming ) Poker RPG [Sword & Poker Inspired]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mastery51, Jul 16, 2024.

1. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    #1 mastery51, Jul 16, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2024
    The developer’s response on Reddit.

“Hello :)

Im the developer behind the game! The idea is to use the Sword & Poker mechanic, while adding some light narrative and enhance the gameplay a bit more.

The game is still in development, but you can follow the game in itch.io (new version is coming this week).

If the game gets good feedback in these early stages on the web, mobile release on android/iOS are next :)

So if you enjoy it, please leave a comment on itch.io, add it to your collection, and help us spread the message!”

upload_2024-7-16_0-4-15.gif
    upload_2024-7-16_0-4-42.gif
    upload_2024-7-16_0-27-33.gif

Enhanced Arsenal

[​IMG]

Here is My thoughts:

So I noticed someone on Reddit pointing this out. As you can see above. A game is being made on itch.io currently called, " The Golden Caravan" . The developer is inspired by the poker mechanics of Sword and Poker, but also as you can see the game will also have a light narrative and enhanced gameplay, which I am excited to see. It is currently in early stages on itch.io (computer only). But if the feedback and interest is high enough the developer said it may very well come to mobile iOS / android. So if interested in seeing a sword and Poker like game back on mobile, it would be very welcoming and motivational to the developer if you try out his demo on computer and give feedback.

I know I would love a Sword and Poker like game back on iOS.! : ) Spread the word!

Itch.io Devblog and Demo
    https://huevoquilmes.itch.io/the-golden-caravan

Itch.io Blog

Next Steps

Now that we have the core battle mechanic in place, we want to move on a create a vertical slice to show the full potential that we see for this game. This includes:

• Basic exploration mechanics, tied with the lore of the game
    • Introducing the narrative and character dialogs
    • Roguelite elements
      • Unlock weapons
      • Use active skills
      • And a lot more!
    Also, based on your feedback, we will be refining the combat mechanics and addressing any issues. Any comment or suggestion is greatly appreciated, to make this game a reality!

Stay tuned for future updates!

AltsKev likes this.