Otherworld Three Kingdoms

SuperPlanet
A girl obsessed with the Three Kingdoms. One day, she finds herself in the Three Kingdoms era...! "How about I just reu…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
A girl obsessed with the Three Kingdoms. One day, she finds herself in the Three Kingdoms era...! "How about I just reunite the kingdoms myself?" An average girl joins the generals of the Three Kingdoms to embark on a thrilling idle RPG journey. =============================== ◆ Conquer the era with the girl in the otherworld Endless enemies, from the Yellow Bandits to the Nan Man Army! Form a team with the generals and reunite the kingdoms! ◆ Collect your favorite, loyal generals Zhao Yun, Lu Bu, Guan Yu. The list of legendary heroes goes on! Collect and level up generals to break through stages! ◆ Captivating action, effortless battles Let the generals decimate the enemies with blinding skills! Sit back and watch the battles and focus on the growth! ◆ Manage and upgrade your army Recruit and train soldiers to empower your forces. Make a large fleet to obtain special effects! ◆ Endless battlefield modes Defend the barracks, eliminate Taotie, duel the Conqueror, or join PvP tactic battles. Different battlefields require different tactics!
Information
Seller:SuperPlanet
Genre:Role Playing, Simulation
Release:Jul 01, 2024
Updated:Jul 02, 2024
Version:1.0.3
Size:611.2 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal