Universal Towerful Defense: A Rogue TD - planned to release on August

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FVS, May 27, 2024.

1. FVS

FVS Active Member

May 1, 2015
    Male
    Hello, I'm the solo dev of Towerful Defense: A Rogue TD, a roguelike tower defense game where you control a single tower to fight against hordes of aliens coming from all directions. Pick your tower, equip up to 4 skills, and choose from a variety of traits and items to craft powerful builds that lead you to victory.

The game will be free with ads-support, I plan to release it at the end of this August.

Pre-order now: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/towerful-defense-a-rogue-td/id6478044321

microtrailer-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Learn more: https://minifun.games/td/

sebgo likes this.
  2. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

IMG_1621.jpeg

November checks out as "the end of August", so it's fine by me. :p

It looks fun! Looking forward to release. By the time it happens I will probably have forgotten about it, but thank Dog notifications exist.

Good luck with your project.

3. FVS

FVS Active Member

May 1, 2015
    Male
    Hello, thanks for pre-ordering (it will be free with ads-support though). I just set the max date Apple allows for pre-order, just in case my plan changed and Apple automatically releases the game on the due date

Also, I wonder if you remember me from past projects

sebgo likes this.
  4. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

#4 sebgo, May 28, 2024
    Last edited: May 28, 2024
    Yeah, being free makes it more likely to have it pre-ordered and at release time I'll get a notification mail about it being available. It's easier that way, I suppose. For paid apps/games, I rather wait until they're released and check impressions or reviews, but I might miss them for a while, since I won't be notified.

I thought so. I just meant to be silly about it, anyway.

I don't recall your nickname/avatar (although for some reason, it rings a bell) and none of the other apps under the developer account in AppStore are linked to my account nor seem familiar. So, no; I can't say for sure I remember your past projects.

Edit: Checked TA's Discord channel and there you were! I tested your cat generator game a couple years ago!

FVS likes this.
  5. FVS

FVS Active Member

May 1, 2015
    Male
    haha, yeah, I'm that cat generator guy

sebgo likes this.
  6. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Looks cool, any chance of a Testflight ?