iPad Mystic Solitaire HD (by James Nickerson)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by James Nickerson, Mar 2, 2024.

1. James Nickerson

Feb 7, 2024
    Male

Mystic Solitaire HD

James Nickerson
    Looking for a new and unique way to play Solitaire? Look no further than Mystic Solitaire - the iPad game that combines …
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Looking for a new and unique way to play Solitaire? Look no further than Mystic Solitaire - the iPad game that combines the classic card game with the power of Tarot! In Mystic Solitaire, each card is a Tarot card with its own unique symbolism and meaning. As you play through the game, you'll not only exercise your strategy and concentration skills, but also deepen your understanding of the Tarot. But the fun doesn't stop there! At the end of each game, Mystic Solitaire gives you a custom Tarot card reading based on the cards you played with. It's a fun and insightful way to explore the meanings of the Tarot and gain valuable insights into your life. Whether you're a tarot enthusiast or just looking for a new way to enjoy solitaire, Mystic Solitaire is the perfect game for you. Download it now and experience the magic for yourself!
    Information
    Seller:James Nickerson
    Genre:Card, Puzzle
    Release:Apr 11, 2023
    Updated:Apr 12, 2024
    Version:2.1
    Size:108.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

It's Klondike Solitaire but with Tarot cards.

vsnlap likes this.
  2. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Aw, not on iPhone, not fun

sebgo likes this.
  3. vsnlap

vsnlap Member

Jan 18, 2024
    Seems interesting, will try it!

James Nickerson likes this.
  4. James Nickerson

Feb 7, 2024
    Male
    I wanted to make it work on the iPhone as well but there are 50% more cards in a tarot deck and you couldn't make out any of the artwork on the cards when they were small enough to fit 9 rows and 9 columns that could expand to potentially 28 rows.

sebgo likes this.
  5. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

How about pan and zoom in/out features? A bit like Cultist Simulator, except in portrait mode (screenshots attached; space between cards in that game can be used to place more cards).

I'm not particularly a fan of card/tarot games, though, but, if you can work it out (I don't know how difficult/effective/worth it'd be), it might potentially bring in more users. Gotta admit zooming in and out might be a little cumbersome for gameplay, but some users might not find it so bad.

Attached Files:

6. James Nickerson

Feb 7, 2024
    Male
    Thanks for the suggestions. I’d never considered panning around to see the full board even though I have played cultist simulator. I guess I’ve never see a solitaire game where that’s been done so didn’t think of it. It might work.

sebgo likes this.