Merge Survival : Wasteland

Sticky Hands Inc.
Hello. My name is Eden and ever since "that day", I have been living a wandering life, looking for a shelter, town, or m…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Hello. My name is Eden and ever since "that day", I have been living a wandering life, looking for a shelter, town, or mansion for survival. Due to many people's selfishness, our environment and town have been destroyed and became a wasteland with no love or any pies to eat. All houses, all cities, every single mansion are completely destroyed. Living alone in this world full of chaos is very exhausting and lonely. Can I possibly survive in a place like this...? Hey, you there! I think you can help me find a shelter for survival! A mansion could be even better. Could you please help me out so I can travel through desolated town, and stay safe and survive in this world of misery? In "Merge Survival", you can experience the life of surviving in the post-apocalypse world created by environmental pollution and disasters. Merge to create survival materials among desolated towns, and find any new resources or hidden locations by traveling town to town. Create an "Eco-Friendly Camp" to live in harmony with nature and other survivors. Do you love survival games, and merge games? Then begin right away! ■ "Merge"to create various survival items and your shelter. - Merge, merge, merge.. Enjoy creating various survival tools by merging abandoned resources. - Complete quests with the created survival tools, merge food such as pies to help Eden build a cozy shelter. - Learn the meaning of resource recycling, and complete your item collection. ■ A "survival" story of the ones who live in the "Post-Apocalypse". - An interesting story of encounters, conflicts, and living together with other survivors will unfold. - Aren't you curious about the stories of people and animals you meet in despair? ■ Build your safe "shelter", travel and explore to find the hidden locations. - Build a production facility to "recycle" resources or acquire special resources. - Find hidden locations, travel devastated towns to find special resources by exploring with your friends. Maybe you can even encounter a mansion. ■ Enjoy the "strategy" of finding the materials you need for survival. - Have fun by strategically collecting survival essentials such as water and oxygen. - Merge pies and chocolates to keep your energy up. Are you into survival games and merge games? Then start "Merge Survival : Wasteland" now! Merge right away to build your safe zone! A cozy camp with friends is much better than a luxurious mansion. We request permission to access memory for a stable game progress. - Customer Support : Settings>Customer Support [email protected] - Join our community (Official Facebook page): https://www.facebook.com/mergesurvival.official
Information
Seller:Sticky Hands Inc.
Genre:Arcade, Puzzle
Release:May 14, 2023
Updated:Jan 30, 2024
Version:1.24.0
Size:378.8 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal