Where Is My Crown?

Niji Games
The kingdom host the biggest party of the year to celebrate the king inauguration. But, the king had too many honey and …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
The kingdom host the biggest party of the year to celebrate the king inauguration. But, the king had too many honey and lost his crown.... "Where is My Crown?" is the ultimate deduction game that challenges your logical thinking and puzzle solving skills. Explore the castle and interact with 13 unique characters to solve the mystery of the lost crown. Each character has different memories and personalities, making the game challenging and unpredictable. Some are forgetful and some even might lie to their benefits. Can you solve the puzzle and find the crown? Features: - 13 cute and unique characters to meet - Procedurally generated puzzles. every game is different! - Become a King! - Explore your castle and talk to your loyal subjects - Investigate and deduct where did you lost your crown - Use every clues to guess correctly Note: Where is My Crown? is free to play but optional in-game items require payment.
Information
Seller:Niji Games
Genre:Arcade, Puzzle
Release:Feb 28, 2023
Updated:Apr 04, 2023
Version:1.1 Update Price
Size:83.8 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal