Universal Sandream (by BluSped)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by zxr415, Dec 3, 2022.

1. zxr415

zxr415 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    #1 zxr415, Dec 3, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2022
    Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sandream/id1607712266?mt=8

Details
    This is an action adventure game, with a sand painting background style, which gradually shows Ella's journey of growth and transformation. Ella's memory is blurred in the world of sand, She faced many difficulties alone, and with the help of many friends, she bravely moved forward, constantly collected memory fragments to find herself, and faced challenges such as pain, depression, and war one by one, and finally grow up bravely.

Features for Sandream include:
    .Sand painting background style
    .Designed with many skills, equipment, bonus upgrades and other operations
    .Has complex and diverse terrain
    .Smooth operation and rich plot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sandream

晓睿 周
    Ella's memory is blurred in the world of sand, She faced many difficulties alone, and with the help of many friends, she…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Ella's memory is blurred in the world of sand, She faced many difficulties alone, and with the help of many friends, she bravely moved forward, constantly collected memory fragments to find herself, and faced challenges such as pain, depression, and war one by one, and finally grow up bravely. This is an action + collection adventure game, with a sand painting background style, which gradually shows Ella's journey of growth and transformation. The game is designed with many skills, equipment, bonus upgrades and other operations. It has complex and diverse terrain. It needs to constantly explore and collect, cross many organ checkpoints, constantly defeat multiple bosses, and finally achieve the wish after collecting all the memories. We are BluSped Game Studio, engaged in indie game development. we want to call everyone to resist the war and pain, and hope for good things. we wish we can do some right things by this game.
    Information
    Seller:晓睿 周
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Jul 18, 2022
    Updated:Jan 09, 2023
    Version:1.170
    Size:208.5 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

MarkLZ likes this.
  2. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Looks interesting.

3. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Was wondering when this would come out good to see this it feels like forever it was in the upcoming section glad to see this finally came

4. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    5 mins before getting up for the school run, slow start, some slight wonkiness and odd choices (why do I jump when I release the jump button?! Hit boxes on enemies seem to grow and shrink, why don’t buttons always work?)

But still fit and tbh fairly fun. LOOKS promising / like a good buy at <£2

5. TheRealist82

TheRealist82 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2016
    Does anyone know if the game is fullscreen and supports controllers? Since Sling Ming I don't let myself be fooled by the screenshots, unless it is fixed if it was a bug.

6. zxr415

zxr415 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Of course, this game is fullscreen in iPhone/iPad, i think all of games in iPhone/iPad is fullscreen, I don't know whether i understand you mean.
    Now this game don't supports controllers at present.
    If you have any questions or suggestions please tell us , we are the developer of this indie game, BluSped Studio, thank you very much.

7. TheRealist82

TheRealist82 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2016
    Ok, thanks for the quick answers. i think i want to buy ur game today. The example I gave concerns the game "Sling Ming". In the Appstore description is a video and screenshot with fullscreen. But in fact, the game is not fullscreen. Whether it's a mistake or actually is, I can't say. That's why I said that I always wait first. But enough of that, good luck with your game, it definitely stands out from the crowd

8. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    So what type of game is it ? Like a platform puzzler ?

also I don’t use joysticks. What are the on screen buttons like ? Left, right, jump, use ?

9. zxr415

zxr415 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    hi, this is action adventure game, using virtual keys to move, jump and act, etc,.
    The above public screenshot pictures are from console platform, in fact they are same as iOS, but the game screen will adapt to the phone

10. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Shops don’t work

B36C7C6F-E777-4246-9649-4757FBFF0DE7.jpeg

No way to interact, or to trigger an interaction. An item occasionally appears to be highlighted, but I cannot change the selection or activate selection. I suddenly got a “weapon upgraded” message whilst trying to trigger an interaction, but don’t know if this involved buying sth or what I bought it with.

I do have a general sense of wanting a bit more explanation. Is this an on rails platformer? Open world? I seem to be rewarded for not following directional arrows sometimes, but would I have ended up here anyway having done more exploring? Perhaps the confusion is intentional.

As noted, button / controls implementation sometimes feels a bit off. Why do I jump when I release the jump button? Are hit boxes consistent on identical enemies - they don’t feel it. Why am I sometimes hard jumping left or right when seeking to jump vertically? Where is my damage meter - is there one?

Wouldn’t mind a way to skip very long dialogues (my dream mum), or to identify who it’s worth speaking to (first town, five (?) people, all interactions appear to trigger the same dialogue with person 1. Is this intentional?). Again, perhaps this is intentional?!

Beautiful game, feels like a slightly janky or confused implementation in some areas.

11. zxr415

zxr415 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Hi, thank you play our game very much.

1. "cannot change the selection or activate selection"
    We are very sorry this issue, and we will check it at once.

2. "would I have ended up here anyway having done more exploring"
    Yes, this game has big scene, you can do more exploring to get more information.

3. " Why do I jump when I release the jump button"
    May be you touch the twice jump button, but we will check this.

4. "Why am I sometimes hard jumping left or right when seeking to jump vertically"
    You can try move the virtual direction button to left or right when jumping, and we will check this.

5. "Are hit boxes consistent on identical enemies - they don’t feel it"
    When you attack the enemy continuously in a short time, in fact they have got hurt, but game cannot be displayed frequently the hurt action, we must make the game display effect smooth.

6. "all interactions appear to trigger the same dialogue"
    From these dialogues you can get more information or items about this game.

We will check above issues and release new version as soon as fast, and thank you again for your support of our indie game : )

12. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Thanks for these responses, appreciated. To clarify on this point, I don’t jump when I press the button; the jump happens when I release the jump button. I’m not talking double jumps!

13. zxr415

zxr415 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    ok i see, we will check this.

. "suddenly got a “weapon upgraded” message"
    This game is designed to auto update current main weapon

. "Shops don’t work"
    Player must have enough golden coins to buy each shop item. From your screenshot, your current golden coins number is 1 (you can look the current golden coins number from top left corner of iPhone screen), it is not enough to buy any shop item. The need golden coins for each shop item is been shown at each bottom of item box.

14. zxr415

zxr415 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Hi, we have fixed this issue about the press button, and fixed other some bugs, you can update the new version to play

Quoad likes this.