Looking for a solution for connecting Web2 games to Web3

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Dean Varsano, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Dean Varsano

Dean Varsano New Member

Dec 1, 2022
    Female
    Hey everyone, I'm looking for a solution for connecting Web2 games to Web3 games in order to mint in-game digital assets to NFT. There is any tools that you use? I couldn't find something free.
    I'm thinking of building a free tool for game dev use, I will keep you here updated with my progress. If you have recommendations or feedback I would love to hear from you.

2. Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times New Member

Dec 22, 2022
  3. Dean Varsano

Dean Varsano New Member

Dec 1, 2022
    Female
    Hey,
    I will check it.
    Thanks!

Jimmy2times likes this.
  4. Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times New Member

Dec 22, 2022
    Let me know if you have any feedback :)

5. Wade cooper

Wade cooper New Member

Mar 17, 2023
    Male
    Hi there,

Connecting Web2 games to Web3 games in order to mint in-game digital assets to NFTs can be a complex process. There are a few tools and platforms available that can help with this, such as Enjin, Immutable X, and Polygon. These platforms provide infrastructure and tools to create, manage and trade NFTs in a scalable and cost-effective way.

If you're thinking of building a free tool for game developers to use, that's a great idea! It would be helpful to understand the specific needs of game developers in this space, such as the ability to integrate with different game engines and frameworks, support for different blockchain networks, and ease of use.

I would suggest conducting some research and reaching out to game developers in the Web3 space to gather feedback and requirements for your tool. This can help ensure that you're building something that is valuable and useful to the community.

Good luck with your project!