Android FREE GAME! Idle Dungeon Manager!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by ColdFireGames, Jul 6, 2022.

1. ColdFireGames

ColdFireGames New Member

Jul 6, 2022
    Hey whats up everybody!

We have released a game called "Idle Dungeon Manager"!
    It's a mix of Incremental Games and RPGs where you can conquer Dungeons
    We currently have 12 Levels with Multiple Dungeons each to explore, and 19 Unique Heroes that you can summon and level up!
    And to spice things up we even recently added a PvP Arena Mode where you can fight against other players for glory (and rewards)!
    We would love to hear feedback on our game since it's still in Development and we want to add more content in the future!

You can play it for FREE here:

http://bit.ly/IdleDungeonManager

2. Stronsay

Stronsay Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    #2 Stronsay, Jul 6, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    Interesting to follow the evolution of idle games. They become ever more complicated to the point where continual management is needed, like Idle Dungeon Manager here - pretty much a fully fledged Hero Collector RPG, with some automation and AFK resource generation included, hence the title. I see the devs are planning more content at well!
    It’s a fine game though as it is. Excellent graphics, compelling processes, smooth running, and - plenty to keep me busy.
    If I were looking for an actual idler I’d rather choose something like Space Manager, which is more in the original zen style, requiring minimal attention. Anyway, I’ll follow this one too as it’s intricately absorbing. Just not idle.

Edit: I’ve since noticed this is in the Android section, whereas I’m using iOS, so I’m in the wrong place. I presume it’s all the same though.