Come on Ball! by Emerging Mobile - TestFlight Beta Test

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by emergingmobile, May 27, 2022.

Tags:
  1. emergingmobile

emergingmobile New Member

May 27, 2022
    Male
    #1 emergingmobile, May 27, 2022
    Last edited: May 28, 2022
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hello all!

I am introducing to you all a mobile game that I have been working on. It has been through a few transitions but ultimately have come up with this version that currently has 30 levels.

Come on Ball! is a casual mobile game with a cool and unique take on ball physics and brick breaking. The controls are simple and intuitive, making it an easy game to pick up and play on the go. The object is to break enough boxes in each level to open up the level completion portal.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Video of same gameplay:

I currently have a playable beta test with 30 levels available through TestFlight. If you are interested in giving it a try, please just fill out this google form to submit your email and I will send you an invite.

Google form signup:
    https://forms.gle/UiqbsWzWNU8ifrxM6

I am looking to get some folks to test it out. The main things I am looking for is how easy was it to follow the short how to play tutorial and if the controls are as easy as I was shooting for. Also would like to know how folks see themselves with a game like this retention wise, and if you have suggestions for improvement.

Thank you all for reading and testing!

J05H likes this.