Android Space Menace by Only4Gamers

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Only4Gamers, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Only4Gamers

Only4Gamers Member

Mar 23, 2020
    Male
    #1 Only4Gamers, Dec 1, 2021
    Last edited: May 19, 2022
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About The Game
    Space Menace is a real-time sci-fi space exploration and space battle game. You play as a space captain, seeking fortune and glory as you see fit. War rages across the galaxy. Factions are fighting for total dominance. Survive and thrive in these chaotic times.

You start small, with one ship. You have several ways to progress on your journey. Earn money through freelance missions or simply by destroying other ships and collecting salvage. Expand your fleet and equip it with weapons, utilities, and strike craft. Make decisions about your fleet and equipment, face surprising elements, use friendly ships and space stations to your advantage, and fight fiercely for your survival. Strategy, tactics, and resource management are at the heart of Space Menace. Plan your fleet's attacks and defenses. Obtain the favors of the main factions to facilitate your journey.

Key features:
    - Control your fleet in top-down 2D battles
    - Single player, sci-fi setting
    - Customize your fleet's loadout
    - Earn the favor or scorn of powerful factions
    - Leave your mark on the world and determine the fate of the galaxy with your decisions

Premium Game
    There are no in-app purchases in this game. Pay once, play forever!

Platforms
    PC, Android & iOS

Release Date

Get the latest progress and news here
    Twitter
    YouTube

2. minimal

minimal Member

Hi, looks awesome, would love to play test (the preregistration link no longer seems to work...)

3. Only4Gamers

Only4Gamers Member

Mar 23, 2020
    Male
    H
    Hello,
    Thank you so much for your interest in my game. The game is still under development. It's coming to PC first. After PC launch, I will release it on Android and iOS.
    In addition to my Twitter account, you can follow the latest progress and news here.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCzp1mUyliKl4-pQR7ck-ifA