suggestions plz

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jiminyglick, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Jiminyglick

Jiminyglick New Member

Oct 18, 2021
    Male
    Hi, I’m new to this.
    Two apps I loved in the past are defender chronicles 1 and Jurassic park builder. Neither available anymore so I’m stuck playing castle crush. Plz any ideas how I can get these old games or any new that are similar?
    Tried CoC, got sick if it.
    Thank you!

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    They are in your purchased file and are downloadable there as long as they are still compatible with the current iOS and were not reliant on an online server.

3. Jiminyglick

Jiminyglick New Member

Oct 18, 2021
    Male
    Thank you, I’ve opened my purchase history and can see them but don’t see how it’s downloadable.
    Googled purchase file, sorry not entirely sure how, but I’ll keep trying. Thanks again

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I’ve bought tons of games over the years. Some old games appear in my purchased list. Some sadly don’t

I presume once the dev stops paying for his dev license the games are removed

The purchased list isn’t a list of games you’ve forever purchased. Just ones I think who’s devs are still active

previously when I’ve swapped phones and it tires to install all my games it says certain games aren’t available anymore from the App Store

5. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    If you can see a greyed out cloud icon, it means the devs haven't updated their games to 64-bit and they're unfortunately inaccessible on your modern device.

6. Jiminyglick

Jiminyglick New Member

Oct 18, 2021
    Male
    Much appreciated!