TARAKAN

M9 Creative LTD
During a recent local walk you discover a secret base in the forest, your adventurous side decides to investigate furthe…
$3.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
During a recent local walk you discover a secret base in the forest, your adventurous side decides to investigate further. Your inquisitive nature pays off with the discovery of a submarine docked by the river. Could the submarine transport you to more mysterious places, maybe even help unravel the puzzle of what is happening? What is a private business doing with a submarine in the first place? This seems very puzzling. Along with the mysterious discovery of the unmarked buildings you decide there is only one way to continue the adventure, with the coast seemingly clear, you set about solving the first puzzle and finding a way into the submarine… ABOUT TARAKAN is a first person point and click graphic puzzle adventure, similar to games you may have played in the ’90’s or similar to a virtual escape rooms you may have played. A simple gameplay interface consisting of the world that you explore and an inventory panel where you can collect, combine and use items you find along the way to solve puzzles. Explore areas, collect hidden objects and take in your surroundings. You will need all of your puzzle solving skills to put together a plan to make your way through the woods, solving riddles and down the many paths towards the secrets of TARAKAN. How you tackle the puzzles is down to you. Each puzzle has a logical solution, so take your time, there is no rush and enjoy the process of understanding what you have to do. FEATURES • Easy to play, touch the screen to move around. Use the arrow to move back. • Use the inventory to collect, combine and use objects. • Beautiful all original adventure 3D graphics, environments and atmosphere to explore. • Immersive backing soundtrack and effects to pull you into the adventure. • Automatic saving - Use the ‘Continue’ button on the main menu to pick up exactly where you left off. HINTS & TIPS If you need a hint or clue while playing TARAKAN then please reach out over email or social media (contact links can be found on my website) and I will be more than happy to help you. SMALL PRINT TARAKAN was created from the imagination of a solo indie developer. “I am always excited to hear people playing my games and their experience along the way. Adventure gaming is my passion and your feedback helps my games get better.“ TARAKAN is compatible with all devices and has been designed to be as resource efficient as possible to allow play on many different devices. With that said, if you do run into any difficulties please email so I can provide updates that help everyone enjoy the adventure.
Information
Seller:M9 Creative LTD
Genre:Adventure, Arcade
Release:Jul 21, 2021
Updated:Aug 28, 2021
Version:1.0.4
Size:366.8 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal