Creating playable ads directly from a game in Unity

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by OliviaBoyce, Nov 30, 2020.

1. OliviaBoyce

OliviaBoyce New Member

Nov 30, 2020
    Female
    Hey folks! I need to research "playable ads", a form of digital advertising that isn't really new — when you've made a game in Unity, and you'd like to build an ad that truly represents the gameplay, you can use a tool for Unity Developers to translate C#/Unity project to Javascript. So I'm looking for some experience and insights on using these tools.

In general, playable ads are a digital form of advertising inserted in the context of gaming. A good playable needs to stand out in a crowd, getting the user excited about the content but, unlike the game itself, the ad needs to be light. Basically, it's like a game inside an ad or an ad inside a game :)

I looked through several tools - Wildlife, Luna Playable, Project Tiny... and I see there's an upcoming webinar by Luna Labs and Innovecs soon with a live coding session in it, and a case study from SuperSonic, so I probably would join.

Does anyone have experience converting a small Unity 3D game into JS? What tools do you use?