Pixel game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Woopdoot, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Woopdoot

Woopdoot New Member

Nov 28, 2020
    Male
    There is a pixel game where you control a knight in a castle with portals that lead into rooms where you fight enemies and the final boss is a dragon. You can get upgrades for your armour and sword. I have been looking for a long time so I’m hoping someone knows what I’m talking about

2. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    I think you need to provide more details. Also this topic falls under the General Discussion.

1. What is the genre?
    Platformer? Top down? ARPG? Etc.

2. F2P or premium?
    3. Roguelite or not?
    4. Was the upgrade permanent?
    5. Was it stage based?

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Wonder boy ?
    Goblin sword ?
    Devious Dungeon ?
    Rogue Legacy ?

4. Woopdoot

Woopdoot New Member

Nov 28, 2020
    Male
    I can’t remember what but it was a platformer fighting game that was 2d and pixelated. It was stage based and you had to find the portal keys around the level and take out goblin monsters. There was a map and I specifically remember a king getting entertained by a jester on the left side of the castle which was where you start the game. I last played a few years ago on iOS but I don’t know how many years ago. I’m pretty sure you could swap the weapons from like a sword to a gold hammer. The upgrades were bought with money found through the level or mostly from enemy drops. There were secret holes in walls where usually there was a treasure chest which had gems and gold in it. I might remember more and just a reminder it was on iOS when I played but it could be on android!

5. Woopdoot

Woopdoot New Member

Nov 28, 2020
    Male
    Nvm I found it but thanks for helping

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    What game was it then ?