1. Lenka Pitonakova

Mar 25, 2020
    Tribots overwhelm in deadly swarms that hover in the air

[​IMG]

GET ZIRTHIAN ON TEST FLIGHT

Please submit your feedback in this thread or by using a form.

Testers who submit feedback will get free final game content.

Background:

Tribots were originally designed for extending communication arrays in hard-to-reach places on Zirth. Because of their collective intelligence, and relatively small size, they were later deployed in combat to swarm enemies in large numbers. While a single Tribot is not hard to destroy, it takes a good pilot to be able to shoot through a group of them. Because of the low cost of manufacturing, it is always worth to let a few Tribots get destroyed if it means the death of an enemy of Zirth.

Checkout Zirthian on Itch.io :: Follow on Instagram :: Follow on Facebook :: Watch on Youtube

2. PewPewOnYou

PewPewOnYou Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2020
    Male
    USA
    I love testing games and I love giving feedback!

3. Lenka Pitonakova

Mar 25, 2020
  4. PewPewOnYou

Aug 27, 2020
    Male
    USA
    Very kind, thank you. I will give it a go!

5. PewPewOnYou

Aug 27, 2020
    Male
    USA
    Just to premise, I was a kid in the 80’s and love games like Dig Dug, Asteroids, and more importantly, Defender. My biggest bummer would be that Zirthian doesn’t exceed or even match the gameplay of Defender. Less movement, less background, and the absence of attacking ground units. It hurts to be so honest, but I feel it would worse for both of us if I lied. I would highly recommend playing Defender and taking lots of notes and get those creative gears going. Your game, at its roots, is actually Defender without anything that made Defender great. Huge thing to note, however: I still play Defender nearly 40 years after its release with my 10 year old son. I’m hoping my feedback will inspire and not deter you. As a gamer of over 40 years, I’m a veteran but as a developer, I am only a wanna-be. You’re actually putting in the work and moving forward, of which, I commend you. I really hope to see budding developers like yourself at the top of the AppStore lists someday. Truly.