Apocalypse Survival Training - Audio fitness adventure App.

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Paula Harris, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Paula Harris

Paula Harris New Member

Sep 30, 2020
    Female
    Would love to know what other dev's and users think of exercise apps in general and apps that enable and motivate a home fitness program/workout regimen?

I recently discovered Apocalypse Survival Training a great new audio fitness adventure app that was a game-changer for me during the recent pandemic lockdown. You are transported into an alien invasion comedy-adventure storyline in which you are the main character of a binaural audio drama with a full cast, action-packed soundtrack, and dramatic sound design to transport you into an apocalypse only you can bring to an end. It was challenging, rewarding, and fun - making me forget I was exercising at all.

I thought the production values were high and we were very impressed by the variety of exercises centered around speed, strength, and control. Loved that the first episode was free and the in-app purchases and bundle options good value.

Would love feedback around the exercise app market and if you want to check out AST for yourself here's the link https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apocalypse-survival-training/id1435290651#?platform=iphone

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    It would sound so less fake if you basically said here’s an app I worked on or here’s an app I’m marketing.

The whole hey I just discovered this app and so wanted to register on a site and tell everyone does more harm than good

3. Paula Harris

Paula Harris New Member

Sep 30, 2020
    Female
    - Actually not the intention at all - am genuinely interested in passing on quality feedback from tech experts and learning what other dev's think - hence posting here. Apologies for any misunderstanding

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    So you’re nothing to do with this app ? Just a general user ? If that’s the case I’m surprised but apologies.

It just comes off very over the top and I’ve seen many posts like RG is in the past when someone’s praising their own app or one they’re associated with