Help me pick a fishing game to get into!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jessica Wade, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Jessica Wade

Jessica Wade New Member

Sep 30, 2020
    Female
    Hey TA! I need a new fishing game fix. I was really into Fly Fishing 3D, but lost interest when ads took over. Any suggestions? I prefer more realism, and less corny/fake fish/gacha mechanics. Thank you.

2. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
  3. DantatStudio

DantatStudio Active Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Male
    #3 DantatStudio, Oct 1, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  4. Jessica Wade

Jessica Wade New Member

Sep 30, 2020
    Female
    Super thank you for the tips. I'll check them both out. Carpcraft looks great, definitely the only isometric fishing game I've seen. And River Legends looks sweet, I'm down!

5. wigelucu

wigelucu New Member

Nov 13, 2020
    #5 wigelucu, Nov 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    My tongue stretched out and spread the wet folds of her tight slit. Her pussy was musky and sweet as I licked and drank her juices that poured out of her.
    She had begun to finger my ass hole with her slender finger while she tongued my dirty, cum soaked clit. Having her fingering me as she ate my pussy was too much for me to handle as I came for a second time that night. I cummed so hard from her mouth and anal probing finger, that I flooded the table we were on and my juices spilled onto the floor.
    https://bestlesbiansexgifs.com
    “Holy shit! I'm going to cum!” Christine screamed out as I ate her pussy faster.

She pressed her hips down on my lips and began to grind herself hard against them. I felt her pussy grow wetter on my chin as she began to shake from her growing orgasm. She cried out one more time as she began to cream my face with her sweet, gooey cum.

We both came and shook for several minutes, until Christine turned herself around so we were face to face and kissed me deeply.

While we kissed, she placed one of her legs between my legs so our hot pussies were touching each other's and she began to rock her hips against my still dripping gash.

She pushed hard against my clit with hers and our combined cum made them slide together easily. The softness of the folds of her smooth pussy, with the hardness of her swollen clit rubbing against my clit caused me to be a filthy whore that night.

I grabbed onto her tight ass and helped her fuck me harder as I met her thrusts with my own. Her hot gooey pussy grew wetter with each stroke of her hips, as so did my own soaking fuck hole.

“That's it, fuck me hard bitch!” I cried out as I grew close to cumming again.
    https://bestbdsmgifs.com
    I think me talking dirty to her really turned her on, because her eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned out loudly from another orgasm building inside of her.

With her on top of me, rubbing our clits together, Christine had pushed me over the edge. My pussy quivered as I began to spray my hot, wet cum all over Christine's hungry hole and down the crack of my ass.

“Fuck… fuck… fuck…fuck…” Where the only words Christine could say as she began to cum on top of me. While she came she kissed me, bit at my neck and shook uncontrollably.

She slid off my body and fell onto the floor still shaking. I crawled off of the table and held her close to me, softly caressing her body.

Christine gathered herself and kissed me softly on the lips and then asked me, “I hope you liked the special?”

I smiled. “So much so, I want to see what other specials you have.” I said then chuckled at my own bad joke.

Christine was good for her word and gave me all sorts of “specials” that night.
    https://doggystylegifs.com
    Six months since that night I quit my job as a swimsuit model and started a new career as a fetish model, specializing in erotic tattoos. I found out I could make more money and I got to see Christine two to three times a week to get either a new tattoo or one of the older tats freshen up. She still gives me the manager's special every time I see her and even some times has a friend help her with the 'job'.