Universal Hellopet House - Home Decor/ Pet Collection Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Appxplore, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Appxplore

Appxplore Well-Known Member

Hi all, this is a game based on Hellopet, a virtual pet app from South Korea with over 5 million downloads.

We're helping NANALI Studios publish and translate the game from Korean to English and Chinese.
    Please check out the trailer and support us by pre-registering below!

In this game, you’ll adopt a wide variety of pets and renovate a mansion into a DREAM Home by dashing through fun cooking, gardening and repair challenges around the house. You'll adopt new pets, meet fun characters, and decorate your mansion with new items such as Pet Beds and Cat Towers as you collect stars from these challenges.

⭐ There's also a unique mystery regarding your Grandma to unravel as the story goes on!

Pre-Reg Social Media.png

We are now open for Pre-registrations with a special 'Bombay Cat' reward.
    Let us know what you think!

App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1498868061

2. Appxplore

Appxplore Well-Known Member

Hey guys! Hellopet House is coming out on Nov 17th, so pre-order now if you want your Bombay Cat!

Remember, you can turn this:
    Before.png

Into this:
    After.png

Would love to hear what you guys think! Here is App Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1498868061

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I’ve already ordered this, I try most free games but most don’t get to stay on my device very long and I’m not sure this will be my thing.

But I do like upgrading and unlocking things and I do like time management games which it looks like the gameplay has so who knows?

Hopefully the translation did get done well as that’s something that really puts me off. I just woke up but the app info seems done well, I noticed a double space and then it says DECORS when it should just say DECOR.

4. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    Damn, you are a natural born manager. Btw how is your toe?

ste86uk likes this.
  5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @Jstorm I did use to want to switch into management at work but I enjoy my job and don’t really want to give it up because how many people can say they enjoy their job? If I switch and hate it it’ll be tough to switch back.

My toe is getting better, back at work now but the dr said it’ll take months still and I have to go back in 3 months to see if it needs surgery.

Appxplore and Jstorm like this.