Universal Mindcell (By Sergei Sukharev)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Brightsiderus, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017

Mindcell

Sergey Sukharev
    Mindcell — is the third-person adventure in the world of the near future. The protagonist is sentenced to become materia…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Mindcell — is the third-person adventure in the world of the near future. The protagonist is sentenced to become material for scientific experiments, but he’s not going to put up with such a fate at all. In search of a way out, he must recall what happened to him and how he got here. The persecutors will not leave the fugitive alone, wherever he’s going. And there is a serious confrontation ahead. Going through the story with the main character, try to find out the goals of your pursuers and understand who your real ally is. Game Features: + An exciting story with dialogs, characters and puzzles. + The campaign is filled with intrigue and battle. + A variety of locations, enemies and bosses. + Close combat clashes and intense skirmishes. + Intense and diligently made graphics. + Good optimization and the ability to tune performance. + Simple controls, giving complete freedom of action.
    Information
    Seller:Sergey Sukharev
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Jun 24, 2020
    Updated:Feb 11, 2021
    Version:1.1
    Size:1.2 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

https://apps.apple.com/ru/app/mindcell/id1518385711
    from the developers of Slaughter trilogy

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    I’ve played one of the Slaughter games and wasn’t impressed. Mindcell, though, seems to be a big step up. The story is intriguing, there’s some cool world building, and the science fiction concepts are not dumb. The combat system is simple, but manages to integrate melee and shooting well. There are some light environmental puzzles, as well as the typical “find the keycard/ID” tasks. The environments can be repetitive but overall nicely detailed.

Don’t want to oversell it: this is essentially a corridor action adventure game with funky walking animation and bit of camera floatyness. But it kept me playing for more than an hour in a single session, and that’s saying something.

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  3. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i agree with you, and also are all good games for their asked prices.

4. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Just beat it. Not sure exactly how long the game is — my guess is 5-6 hours. Overall, not bad. The last boss fight (there are two) has a nice puzzle element to it. The game ends in a cliffhanger, and I’m looking forward to playing the next one.

For the price, it’s easy to recommend.