Universal [Pulled] Yeager (by 晓恺 翁)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Lull4by, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014

Yeager

晓恺 翁
    Yeager is a 3D action role-playing monster hunting game set in an alien world. Immerse yourself in the visually breath…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Yeager is a 3D action role-playing monster hunting game set in an alien world. Immerse yourself in the visually breathtaking world created by our next-gen graphics engine as you take on the role of Yeager, an elite Vydrian hunter who takes bounties to hunt dangerous beasts. Yeager features an intuitive, action-oriented combat system, allowing you to engage fearsome creatures up close, weakening them by breaking body parts with flashy combos, then moving in for a decisive kill. Customize your weapon and equipment freely to create the best setup for your playstyle. Pit your skills against 4 highly challenging marks with unique movesets and attack patterns, with more to come soon! Enjoy realistic HD quality monster hunting action powered by physically-based rendering and motion capture technology. Navigate your way through vast forests and winding canyons while uncovering the many secrets hidden on Ekor. But beware the monsters snapping at your heels!
    Information
    Seller:晓恺 翁
    Genre:
    Release:May 16, 2020
    Updated:May 17, 2020
    Version:1.0
    Size:1.0 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/yeager/id1508474001#?platform=iphone

terang likes this.
  2. terang

terang Active Member

Feb 18, 2017
    Thanks, i hope everyone will know this awesome game and the developer keep update the content

3. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    So saw no IAPs and started reading some of the reviews. Apparently this is like a beta version?

4. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Looks great, plays great, but it’s basically a demo. You fight a monster, go back to the main menu. There’s not persistent world, no material looting, no crafting, no home base, no story, and so on. It’s worth a try, but that’s it.

5. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Unfortunately, I can’t seem to play it. There appears to be a bug where the foreground and character is not visible. Just the UI and sky background is visible.

6. MoochDude

MoochDude Member

May 26, 2020
    Very very similar to Monster Hunter. The graphic is pretty nice, so may cause mobile heat. I play this game on iPhone X, about 4 mins the phone temp becomes hot, and the FPS starts to drop. You can choose 5 appearances, 2 weapons, 4 enemies, then fight. No loot, no equipment, no level, only fight. But I believe the current version is a demo phase, more content will be updated later.

7. RandomPhil

RandomPhil Member

Jan 9, 2019
    Male
    It’s currently not in the UK AppStore...

8. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Not in the US App Store anymore either. Wonder if it was some sort of limited launch since it was just a demo anyway.

9. boydstr

boydstr Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Male
    Gamer
    Netherlands

Don’t know if it’s just me but the qua
    Great looking "game" with a lot of potential I hope they finish the full game because I really want to play it.

10. naghihimutuc

naghihimutuc Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2020
    I was able to play a big chunk of it. It’s really cool! I just wish the devrloper releases a premium version of this game, I need more monster hunter in my life.

...Of course I’m hoping this happens soon. As of this writing the game has been pulled from the appstore.

It’s fine. No need to dream anymore. The universe is slowly dying and we are all nothing but intelligent dust amongst a cloud of countless luminous gasses. We lie to ourselves thinking the things we want are the things we need and we wage war over the stupidest of reasons. Water. Oil. Food. We are dust. Dust don’t need great, premium ios games with great monster-hunter like features even if it was made in a country notorious for adding malware and hidden online features for data-mining your identity. Dust don’t need identities. In a billion years our tombs will join the sun in heat death and soon even our galaxy will join countless others in entropy to fuel yet another unnamable, unfathomable cosmic process.

So yeah.

Maybe Capcom can bring Monster Hunter back to US ios. I don’t friggin’ want Monster Hunter Stories (no I like it, I lied. Dust can lie too).

Son of Anarchy likes this.