Dino Squad: Online Action

MY.GAMES B.V.
Good news, everyone: we have just cancelled the Fifth Extinction! Dinosaurs are real — and they are back in action. Din…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Good news, everyone: we have just cancelled the Fifth Extinction! Dinosaurs are real — and they are back in action. Dino Squad is a hectic multiplayer PvP shooter with unmatched sense of scale and gameplay variety. Play however you want and prove that you are the cleverest Dino handler around! FEATURES • Striking visuals. Come on, just look at the pictures! • 17 — seventeen! — Dinos. They bite, they lash out, they do tail sweeps — and, of course, they shoot. Those mounted weapons are no joke. • No Dino is the same. Pick a sneaky velociraptor and hide under everyone’s legs, or go full T-Rex if you want EVERYONE to notice you • Customization, Jurassic-style. Collect your Dino Squad, select weapons and armor and make your beautiful attack Triceratops truly yours! • S-s-skill-based progression! Show your combat prowess — and your Dinos will get stronger along with you • Survival of the fittest. Adapt to environment on 6 huge maps. Tall grass, hot lava and unpredictable water flows can become both your friends or foes. Brought to you by MY.GAMES B.V.
Information
Seller:MY.GAMES B.V.
Genre:Action
Release:Apr 16, 2020
Updated:Jan 29, 2024
Version:0.25.0
Size:1.0 GB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal