Universal I am happy to announce you my interactive storytelling and adventure game for IOS!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ahmed Essid, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Ahmed Essid

Ahmed Essid Member

Feb 13, 2020
    Male
    #1 Ahmed Essid, Feb 22, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    When dreams come true. I am very proud to announce you that my first indie game is now available on Google Play Store and it will come soon on IOS..

Game DEMO (First Chapter) for free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AhmedEssid.OldLoveStoryDemo

And I am very afraid at the same time..

I am 19 years old, I dropped out of school this year due to financial needs, so I decided to create my own game and collect some money to help myself and then go back to study. .. After a full year of work my first indie game is now available worldwide on the Google Play Store..

If you have also Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details id=com.AhmedEssid.OldLoveStory
    else wait for the IOS version.. it will come on Q2, 2020.​

[​IMG]

Plot: Old Love: Story is an interactive storytelling and adventure game based on a unique and romantic love story about an old man Tom who lives alone and sad since the death of his wife Lea, but one day he had the chance to get back in time to three years, to the day of his wife's death to make her the happiest elderly woman in Oldland, to change the events of that day and be with her until the last breath before she leaves again..

Old Love: Story is a marvelous romantic story, a mixture of pure love, welfare and also sadness.. it makes us think again about our relationship with the elderly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Game Trailer:

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Looks interesting

Ahmed Essid likes this.
  3. Ahmed Essid

Ahmed Essid Member

Feb 13, 2020
    Male
    Thank you ^^

4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Yes it sounds interesting and I like the style of the graphics.

Ahmed Essid likes this.
  5. Ahmed Essid

Ahmed Essid Member

Feb 13, 2020
    Male
    Thank you ^^