ISOLAND 3 Dust of the Universe

COTTONGAME Network Technology Co., Ltd.
At the end of ISOLAND 2, the rocket is finally launched into the space. So what happens next? In the third installment …
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
At the end of ISOLAND 2, the rocket is finally launched into the space. So what happens next? In the third installment of ISOLAND franchise, the player has an opportunity to explore the story even further, which is also an opportunity for ourselves to test our curiosity and creativity. I would like to footnote ISOLAND 3 with my favorite artist Maurits Cornelis Escher, to explain the significance of art. Every player of ISOLAND now is able to set off again with his curiosity. I wish you all find the answer to your love when you complete the game. Coming with the art style you are familiar with, various puzzles, delicately designed 2nd run mode, and interesting collectables. You've been traveling through the universe by rocket and come to an uncharted planet. This place is covered with rocks and barren vegetation. What lies above the blue ocean is a bizarre, crimson sky. However, you are not the only human being who have been here. Along your path you will encounter ancient ruins, a mysterious spaceship, and countless puzzles to solve. What are you going to do this time?
Information
Seller:COTTONGAME Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Genre:Puzzle
Release:Feb 21, 2020
Updated:Oct 27, 2021
Version:1.8.2
Size:949.6 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal