Universal Company of Heroes (by Feral Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Link: https://apps.apple.com/app/company-of-heroes/id1464645812?mt=12

Company of Heroes

Feral Interactive Ltd
    Company of Heroes is the critically acclaimed and enduringly popular World War II game that redefined real-time strategy…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $13.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Company of Heroes is the critically acclaimed and enduringly popular World War II game that redefined real-time strategy with a compelling combination of fast-moving campaigns, dynamic combat environments, and advanced squad-based tactics. Command two crack companies of American soldiers and direct an intense campaign in the European Theater of Operations starting with the D-Day Invasion of Normandy. Tailored to and optimised for iOS, Company of Heroes features an intuitive user interface for rapid execution of advanced real-time tactics in the heat of battle. A MASTERPIECE BROUGHT TO MOBILE One of real-time strategy’s most celebrated games optimised for iOS. From the new Command Wheel to flexible barbed wire placement, play using features designed specifically for mobile gaming. FROM D-DAY TO THE FALAISE POCKET Direct squads of US troops against the mighty German Wehrmacht through 15 gritty missions based on some of the most challenging fighting of World War II. SHAPE THE BATTLEFIELD, WIN THE BATTLE Destructible environments let you exploit the battlefield to your best advantage. IMMERSIVE VISUALS High-resolution graphics optimised for a range of iOS devices. OPPOSING FRONTS & TALES OF VALOR AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE In Opposing Fronts, lead the British 2nd Army and German Panzer Elite in two full-length campaigns, and command both armies in Skirmish mode. In Tales of Valor, take on three new mini-campaigns offering new perspectives on the fight for Normandy, and deploy nine new vehicles in Skirmish mode. === Company of Heroes requires iOS 14.2 or later. You need 6GB of free space to install the game and all of its free content packs, and we recommend having at least 8GB of free space to avoid installation issues. A further 1.5GB of free space is required to install the Opposing Fronts expansion pack. A further 750MB of free space is required to install the Tales of Valor expansion pack. Supported iPhones: • iPhone 6S / 6S Plus and later • Any iPhone SE • iPod Touch (7th generation, 2019) Supported iPads: • iPad mini (5th generation, 2019) and later • iPad Air (3rd generation, 2019) and later • iPad (5th generation, 2017) and later • Any iPad Pro • If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected] © SEGA. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Relic Entertainment Inc. SEGA, the SEGA logo and Relic Entertainment are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Developed for and published on iOS by Feral Interactive Ltd. iOS and the iOS logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
    Information
    Seller:Feral Interactive Ltd
    Genre:Role Playing, Strategy
    Release:Feb 13, 2020
    Updated:Oct 11, 2022
    Version:1.3.2
    Size:3.6 GB
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Can't wait to play it!

3. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I hope Feral can work their magic and eventually universalize (yes, that's actually a word) this down the road.

4. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Oh
    My
    God

5. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Oh goodie.. it’s coming. Just 4 hours to go!
    Bring it.. I’m ready!:)

6. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    While I was replying to your post in upcoming games category the thread got locked, LOL. So, just wanted to respond to your “need to free up some space” by quoting an official announcement: 8GB of free space recommended to avoid installation issues. But with current devices it won’t be a problem, right?;)

7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Oo I’m too lazy to use my iPad these days I just use my phone after work since it’s what I’ve played on during the day on my breaks but maybe I’ll have to get it out for this.

8. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    I'm playing its tutorial.
    Extremely good :D

lezrock and L.Lawliet like this.
  9. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    You lucky bastard! You’re in Asia if I remember correctly from one of your posts some time ago on Reddit, right?

Although I already watched some guy’s gameplay video on YouTube going through the tutorial, so at least I know what I’m getting myself into.;)

10. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Battery ogre spotted! Played 2hours on ipad pro 12,9 and it used 50% battery on minimum brightness!

need to get use to the control too but so far so good! Impatient that the multiplayer is added one day

11. Capronissimo71

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    That's right yes!!

12. boydstr

boydstr Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Male
    Gamer
    Netherlands
    The Spanish developer Pyro Studios made some really good action real time strategy games I played “Commandos” on my PS should be great when they release them on IPhones

13. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    From what I’ve seen in gameplay video there’s a ton of gestures like double tap with two fingers etc. So I assume I won’t be able to play with Apple Pencil, correct? Although there’s suppose to be two options to control units.. So? I’m just curious. Still over an hour for me to play...:rolleyes:

14. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    Indeed.
    I am pure Japanese:)
    Guy sometimes make this forum thread messes up..

15. eugenemcardle

eugenemcardle Well-Known Member

May 21, 2013
    Retired, Math/Science Teacher, Air Force Electron
    Redcliffe Queensland Australia
    13.1, all pro models, iPad air 3 for sure.

16. CrayonWarrior

CrayonWarrior Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 9, 2014
    Great southern land
    Man this game looks incredible, animations and sound are nuts. Only in the tutorial at the moment, but I can tell this game is going to be a time sink. Feral has hit it out of the park again.

17. AlexJeong

AlexJeong Member

Sep 19, 2018
    Male
    Wow hey i just found out that we can use bluetooth keyboard like PC game. Making group and reinforcements... damn... they made it happened!! I love this game hehe

18. Capronissimo71

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Guys just one question. I got a 6th generation iPad and the game runs obviously not at full potential but works indeed; the problem is the contents download. I downloaded all the maps etc. but once done the app seems doing an installation that goes on for minutes and minutes and nothing seems to happen. I tried the first tutorial, but if i go into the main campaign screen there's only the Omaha Beach map. Is it normal waiting so long for the installation? Is there only Omaha Beach as campaign? Last thing last, i'm trying right now to redownload all the data. Thanks in advance for your suggestion!

19. AlexJeong

AlexJeong Member

Sep 19, 2018
    Male
    Actually it’s normal and you have to complete whole campaign like steam version. If you make a progress through the campaign you can see the lists

20. Capronissimo71

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Ah ok!! Thanks!!

AlexJeong likes this.