Knighthood

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ste86uk, Jan 27, 2020.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    This is releasing worldwide on the 27th of feb and has increased its softlaunched countries recently so may be worth you checking hour store.

It’s made by Midoki the makers of Plunder Pirates and it seems published by King.

It’s freemium although it seems anything you can buy is just to speed the game up so you can get things quicker. It has an energy system but so far after progressing to level 27 there are always things for me to do.

I like the graphic style very much and you find and upgrade weapons and armour along with heroes. You level up your heroes and pick two to go into battle with you each has different abilities and is strong vs different things. There’s definitely strategy involved it’s not just a mindless grind but the game definitely is a grind that’s for sure!

It takes some work to get better gear and heroes and upgrade it all unless your extremely lucky of course in your chests you get after battles and for free. You also get cosmetics, after starting the game you pick how you look with some choices but after that they all come in chests with new and different things to change your appearance.

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I know many of you don’t like f2p games but I’ve been on this a few weeks now and don’t see any need to spend at all it just helps you get there faster and nothing else it seems.

Also for some I know this will be a good point, you okay the game in portrait and can play it one handed. Great for me while I’m holding my daughter in one arm as she sleeps and I can play a game with the other.