Butter Royale

Mighty Bear Games Pte. Ltd.
Have the food fight of your life in the #1 battle royale game on Arcade! Play solo or in squads against 31 others in fas…
Media
Details
Have the food fight of your life in the #1 battle royale game on Arcade! Play solo or in squads against 31 others in fast-paced 5 minute food fights. Fire sauce-shooting, bread-blasting tools and knock out your opponents with food! Use Power-Ups to heal your squad or trap your opponents in a flood of thick, delicious milkshake! __________________ "This is the only reason I've been paying for Apple Arcade these past few months" "Never imagined I'd be battling alongside my kids in my squad. Fun and engaging..." "Simple controls and quick matches. Really love the cheeky vibe and fast paced action" __________________ CHOOSE YOUR FOOD FIGHTER — Play as any of 80+ characters in this top-down shooter TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS & FAM — Squad up for multiplayer 4v4 food fights BE A SOLO SURVIVOR — Win this battle royale game solo for ultimate bragging rights KNOCK 'EM OUT WITH FOOD — Pick up epic food blasters like the Breadzooka, snag silver and gold blasters from Fridge Deliveries, and fire away POWER UPS — All's fair in food fights! Power-Ups heal your squad or slow down opponents for a short period of time BEWARE OF BUTTER — Watch out for hot Butter and get yourself to safe zones UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE SWAG — Complete daily and weekly challenges to earn XP and seasonal currency, and unlock exclusive seasonal characters, melees, and more CHAMPION IN 5 MINS — Become the Champion of the Butterfield on your morning coffee break __________________ P.S. Parents - Butter Royale is safe for kids aged 9+ to play. There are no ads, loot boxes, in-app purchases, chats, or tracking. __________________ See you on the Butterfield!
Information
Seller:Mighty Bear Games Pte. Ltd.
Genre:Action, Arcade
Release:Jan 24, 2020
Updated:Jun 01, 2022
Version:12.0.1
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal