iDracula - Will it return? It Depends..

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jaguard_moregames, Jan 23, 2020.

1. jaguard_moregames

jaguard_moregames New Member

Jan 23, 2020
    Male
    Remember iDracula: Undead Awakening? Some do, according to Reddit.
    We made that game, and this is the last you heard of us:

https://toucharcade.com/2017/04/11/theres-a-new-idracula-game-potentially-coming-to-the-app-store/

Those were the days, right? 2009: No f2p, no microtransactions, a store full of actual games..
    We also made: Orions: Legend of Wizards, Knight's Rush, Knights Onrush.

3 years later, we're still here, making the same game. It's still a twinstick shooter, although it's a pixelart-based and a roguelike now. I still cannot tell you when it's going to mobile, but I can tell you this will not happen at all if we fail our Steam/Console release. So in case you're still interested in this game, please support as any way - follow us on twitter/instagram (@imoregames) or visit our Steam page:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1175360/
    We're coming on Switch, too.

2. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    I still have it on my old ipad 2 (in stretched format). I loved the game at that time!! Hope it comes back!!

3. bx59

bx59 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2016
    I do remember! New one looks sweet too, wishing you massive success with the steam release.

4. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Hope having a remaster of the original one too~

5. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Omfg I hope this game does well and comes to iOS. With Binding if Isaac gone now, we are in serious need of a bad ass rogue like... and my god, the trailer certainly appears to show a bad ass rogue like.... best of luck and I so hope it succeeds!!!

6. jaguard_moregames

jaguard_moregames New Member

Jan 23, 2020
    Male
    Thank you guys!
    Isaac was pulled from Appstore? Weird.

7. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Stuck it on my Steam wishlist though I hardly play games on my pc anymore.
    If it’s cheap enough I will buy it, if only to help the possibility of a mobile release.

8. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Yeah man. You can still download it if you purchased it, but the ability to buy it is gone. Super bummed about it because I think that is really the final nail in the coffin for iOS Isaac...which is all the more reason why I hope your title makes it. It looks so sick, and like itd be perfect for a mobile audience, but I also understand the mobile platform has some serious draw backs. Wish you guys (and your title) the best of luck, whether it makes it to iOS or not!