Universal Witch Springs 4 [by Kiwiwalks/Suyoung Jang]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Brightsiderus, Dec 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017

WitchSpring4

SUYOUNG JANG
    Uploading play screen or gameplay video of WitchSpring4 online is only permitted within the conditions below. When uploa…
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Uploading play screen or gameplay video of WitchSpring4 online is only permitted within the conditions below. When uploading game videos on online video sites such as YouTube or the social media, please follow the guidelines below for cooperation. Allowed upload date: December 19th, 2019 and afterwards Allowed range: Up to "Chapter 2: Seeds of Bonding" Minimum specification: iPhone 6 or later ----- This Little Queen, called a Witch, rules over the Ürphean continent. She trains hard to conquer all the continents. She orders her minions to collect magic ingredients, or goes on explorations by herself. The items she crafts enhance her powers. The Warriors retaliate harder, as Moccamori becomes more powerful... To face numerous dangers that despise her... Will Moccamori realize her dream? The Tale of Moccamori the Little Queen Released on December 19, 2019 Official Facebook: http://facebook.com/witchsprings
    Information
    Seller:SUYOUNG JANG
    Genre:Role Playing
    Release:Dec 19, 2019
    Updated:May 19, 2020
    Version:2.6
    Size:1.8 GB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

https://apps.apple.com/ru/app/witchspring4/id1487698320

L.Lawliet likes this.
  2. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    not available, pal, not even the pre order.

3. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    It was. I saw it earlier too. Maybe they released early and pulled it for some reason. It’s gone completely now but still on Google Play as a prereg.

And here’s the latest trailer:

4. solarnya

solarnya Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    #4 solarnya, Dec 19, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    I wish Apple's review will have been done soon
    Edit: it's out for Android several minutes ago it seems

5. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    Yup. It was pulled off.

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I was so hyped for this. Such a shame... now I'm kind of depressed. That's how badly I've been wanting to play this :(

Also, to tell you how good these games are, I haven't even play WS4 (obviously) but I'm going to go ahead and recommend it / instabuy. If you've play any of the old WS, you'll see how good these games are. If there's any complaint, just some minor UI things and being a bit easy. But overall, the WS series is incredible and one of the handful of mobile-made RPGs that can go down as classics. They really don't make em like this anymore. I'm excited that the dev can still churn out such quality games in small time periods but they do it.

WS3 is amazing btw. If anyone hasn't played this series, it's quite the most charming mobile RPG I've ever played in my life.

Ringerill and Makara Nou like this.
  8. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    I got the game by preorder and... I can’t play it, because the default language is Korean

9. solarnya

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    The game pre-ordered seemed test version.
    Apple want them to change app description pictures, dev has done it but Apple is too busy to review so it takes time longer.
    Its information is by dev's Twitter.
    Maybe they would release fixed version in this 12 hours.

10. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Yeah I also waited for it and couldn't find it on the AppStore even if I got a link for downloading the pre-order.
    From the dev Café, Blog and Twitter (using the rough Google Translate), it seems like Apple accepted the app release but not the screenshots for some reason. And as the AppStore servers are cramped right now, they think it will be release tomorrow on December the 20th. They definitely didn't expect this and just got the news today.

solarnya likes this.
  11. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Moved this to upcoming for now until it gets sorted out. When it does finally release just go ahead and make a new thread in the released games forum.

12. solarnya

Jul 22, 2015
    Male
    Close to Tokyo, Japan
    I could download latest version.
    I don't know the detail but we can download it by purchase history

13. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    The game is up and running again

14. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    The game is indeed available now. However, DO NOT download it from the pre-order link (you will just get the Korean Beta version).
    If like me you end up with the Korean bugged version, just delete totally the app, restart your iPhone and download it again from the AppStore with the official link. It should work fine after that :)