Android [Free][Game] Crossdoku: Math Crossword Sudoku

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by goodamr, Dec 13, 2019.

1. goodamr

goodamr Active Member

Crossdoku is a great Math Crossword Sudoku Puzzle to practice logic, math and deductive reasoning skills at the same time for the whole family adults and kids. It has many different Sudoku number junctions puzzles.

It is a challenging Math Cross Numbers Puzzle to improve memory, concentration and logical thinking skills.

Google Play Store: Crossdoku: Math Crossword Sudoku
    Apple App Store: Crossdoku: Math Crossword Sudoku
    Amazon Appstore: Crossdoku: Math Crossword Sudoku

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It includes 2 separate games:
    - Sudoku Addition: the number between the four adjacent circles is the result of their sum.
    - Sudoku Multiplication: the number between the four adjacent circles is the result of their multiplication.

How to play:
    - Fill in the empty circles (octagons) so that the number between the four adjacent circles is the result of their sum or multiplication.
    - But be careful a number can't be used more than once in any column or row like in Sudoku.
    - To fill the empty circle: drag the number to it or touch that circle.
    - To clear the non-empty circle: touch it again.

The game has 7 different board sizes: 3X3, 4X4, 5X5, 6X6, 7X7, 8X8 and 9X9. Each size has many different puzzles. You have 60 minutes to solve each puzzle.

You can save your progress to resume it later.

Play, enjoy and have fun !

Logic Arrows likes this.
  2. Logic Arrows

Logic Arrows Member

Dec 14, 2019
    Male
    Your game is really cool. I like it very much. Maybe my few suggestions will be valuable for you:
    1.I think that it will be a good idea to add undo/restart button. When I have make a mistake I have to go to menu and try again.
    2. There is no intro which will explain how it works, I have to stop playing game go to app store to take a look on video and then it was all clear, but maybe a short tutor inside app will be helpful.

goodamr likes this.
  3. Logic Arrows

Logic Arrows Member

Dec 14, 2019
    Male
    3. On Android 9 icon is to small.

goodamr likes this.
  4. goodamr

goodamr Active Member

Thank you Logic Arrows for your suggestions and feedback. I'll take them into consideration in the next update.