Continuum 01

华 杨
Continuum - Try to navigate through an endless and immersive combination of color, geometry, and music. Continuum is a …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Continuum - Try to navigate through an endless and immersive combination of color, geometry, and music. Continuum is a lightweight and simple game where you move around in different directions to avoid swarms of never-ending obstacles that fly right towards you. The game requires focus and fast-reaction, test and see how far you can journey into the continuum. Continuum is now available on the iOS App Store, I thank everyone who has shown support to this game all the way till here. Your support is my biggest motivation. Game Highlights: -Easy-to-pick-up gameplay. -Original soundtracks just for the game -Immersive and relaxing procedural environments. -All gameplay features free -Never-ending procedural generation mode (Well unless you bumped into an obstacle). -Progressive and procedural level mode with carefully configured elements such as moving obstacles and laser beams. -Customize your players and earn unique abilities through completing challenges! -More than 8 mini-gamemode each with unique experiences! -iCloud Synchronization! Play Continuum across all your devices from Mac to iPad. -Game Center Support! Compete with others and see who is the best. I would thank you very much if you play this game! , any suggestion is welcomed at [email protected].
Information
Seller:华 杨
Genre:Arcade, Music
Release:Nov 27, 2019
Updated:Oct 30, 2021
Version:1.8
Size:138.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal