Coniliator|Music: Experienced Indie Composer/Producer for Games and Short Films

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by ConciliatorMusic, Nov 14, 2019.

1. ConciliatorMusic

Jan 5, 2019
    Male
    Hello, I'm a composer, producer, and musician at https://www.conciliatormusic.com. I have experience working on retail-release and amateur games, trailers, short animations, and more. I'm currently looking for new projects, both for hire, as well as interesting freeware or amateur projects. At my website you can find testimonials and example tracks, and my full portfolio is at my SoundCloud. If you're looking for unique, original music catered to the particular genre or aesthetic you're going for, or just have some questions or comments, please hit me up! I charge indie-game rates that can be negotiated depending on your budget and needs. I'm also open-minded to weird or experimental projects.

Here's a game on Steam I did all the music for, including the trailer. Here's an itch.io game I did the music and SFX for. Check out my website and portfolio for many more examples. Thanks for checking out my work and considering me for your project! If you want to go ahead and contact me directly, here's my e-mail.

2. ConciliatorMusic

Jan 5, 2019
    Male
    Currently doing the music for the upcoming Demonic Dessert, but still looking for more projects!