[Promo Codes] 7 Souls RPG - Looking for reviewers!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Smashware, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Smashware

Smashware Well-Known Member

May 18, 2011
    Toronto
    #1 Smashware, Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Hey everyone,

Just finished a game inspired by the story driven RPGs of the Super Nintendo era. I didn't want to go the in-app purchase or ad route, so in order to attract some attention for people to buy a game in a sea of freemium ones I'm hoping to get some reviews!

I have a few extra promo codes for anyone who is interested in reviewing the game (YouTube, Streamer, TouchArcade, etc), just leave a post below with your channel and I will PM you with a promo code. Let me know if you have any questions!

Here is the main thread for more information about the game:
    https://toucharcade.com/community/threads/7-souls-by-smashware.401196/

[​IMG]

2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @Smashware I hate being the one to burst your bubble, but it’s not possible to leave a review on the App Store with the game redeemed using a promo code. That being said, I’d be more than happy to try your game and leave some feedback in its thread. If it’s not enough, I leave my position to someone else. Anyway, good luck with your game.:)

3. Smashware

Smashware Well-Known Member

May 18, 2011
    Toronto
    #3 Smashware, Oct 19, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    Good to know, thanks @macplash - if anyone is interesting in reviewing on other channels let me know!

4. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    @Smashware maybe I can leave an impressions here, if you can send me one, I’ll be glad to do it:)