Universal [Upcoming] Say What You See: Ultimate Edition

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jon_cybernet, Oct 15, 2019.

1. jon_cybernet

jon_cybernet New Member

Dec 22, 2010
    #1 jon_cybernet, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    We've just launched a Kickstarter for Say What You See: Ultimate Edition, a new mobile game that I think you guys will love. It's a revamp of our 2011 hit Say What You See. Which possibly makes this the first remake of a game that originated on the App Store. The original was a #1 hit, and it had over 2.5m downloads in 2010. It had a very popular thread on Touch Arcade back in the day.

You can see our Kickstarter page here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/swys/say-what-you-see-ultimate-edition
    [​IMG]

In the game, you have to take on beautifully painted pictures that contain references to movies, games, music and general pop culture. Each painting has a theme, and you have to unravel all 50 puzzles in each one.

For example:
    [​IMG]

The puzzles are rebus puzzles (think the puzzles under the Lone Star beer bottle caps, or the UK gameshow Catchphrase), and to work out what they represent you just have to... Say What You See!

[​IMG]

Here's a look at the Arcade Classics canvas - can you find all 50 Arcade Games? To start you off, that's Super Monkey Ball in the centre and Paper Boy just above the Arcade sign.

We'd love you to come and take a look at the Kickstarter, watch the video, and hey, maybe even back it? We can promise a lot of puzzling gaming fun ahead if you do!

ste86uk likes this.
  2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I did really like the game and have seen the recent posts on fb about it I’ll have to check the Kickstarter out.

3. jon_cybernet

jon_cybernet New Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Please do! It's a really fun app, and the Kickstarter deals are running out fast!