1. Om Patel

Om Patel Member

Sep 19, 2018
    Male
    Hello Everyone,

We have just released our new game and would like to get the community's feedback and suggestions on the game. this contest will run for 1 week where you will have the changes to win $25 by providing feedback and 1 suggestion to make the game better. the more suggestions you give the higher the chances of you winning the contest. your entry won't count if you reword someone else's ideas or suggestions and you will be disqualified. to have a valid entry suggestion and feedback should be original and not copy of anyone else's work.

Link to the game:
    Shapes! 3D

Thank you,
    Good Luck to everyone.

2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    App Store says this app is currently not available in my country or region, so my very first suggestion would be: “make it available worldwide” ;-)

3. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Same to me!

4. Om Patel

Om Patel Member

Sep 19, 2018
    Male
    Sorry for the inconvenience i have made it available now so please check again

5. Om Patel

Om Patel Member

Sep 19, 2018
    Male
    Sorry for the inconvenience i have made it available now so please check again

6. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Om Patel: the game is available now, thanks
    Unfortunately, it crashes during the loading, probably somewhere around 10% already judging by the loading bar length. Description of the supported devices is non-specific. It just says it’s compatible with my iPad, nothing more. Which obviously isn’t true. I tried on my older iPad Air 1st gen with latest iOS 12.4. Sorry.

7. Om Patel

Om Patel Member

Sep 19, 2018
    Male
    Hey sorry to hear that. Please try to redownload it ot try it on an iPhone. Sorry for the inconvenience

8. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I would’ve tried it on my new iPad Pro, but I’m away from home for a few weeks, so yeah. I don’t have an iPhone so I’m afraid this is all the effort and feedback I can give at the moment. Good luck with your game.

9. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #9 iANiMeX, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    I tried the game on my iPhone Xs Max (12.4) and I was hooked to it. I've also noticed a bug in Challenge mode. Sometimes, whenever I press too early and hit the platform, the game gets stuck and doesn't let you continue like in the video below.

I would like to suggest to make the bottom platform a little visible to the eyes. I've made a before an after pictures of the thing I was talking about..

Before After
    unnamed.png after.png
    You will notice that the bottom platform is now more noticable.

Also, I think it would be nice if there will be a Crazy mode where you can encounter random stuff like the spin goes slow suddenly, goes fast, the hole gets bigger and small, the screen goes black and visible again, and other strange stuff.

Also, I think it would be nice if there will be a "Share High score" to social media feature each time you finish a round. This way, friends of that player will be notified about this game on social media.

I'm still trying to unlock every level and will update my suggestions if something pops up in my mind.

10. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #10 iANiMeX, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Update #2:

After playing for a while, I've noticed that I only need to concentrate on the sound and blink in order to pass each hole. I was actually focusing on the platform below at first and noticed that it is much easier to focus on the blinking platform and sound to pass each hole.

Another bug: I've noticed that in Challenge Mode, whenever I press Tap to restart, it always takes me back to the Challenge Level Selection screen rather than restarting the same level again.

I'm currently in the 4th place with 81 points.