Universal 4 or More - Entirely Unique Matching Puzzle Game (Free)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Red Camel Studios, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Red Camel Studios

Red Camel Studios New Member

Sep 16, 2015
    Indie games developer
    London, UK
    Match 3 type games have been around for a long time, but basic game play remains the same. You know the drill - connect three or more objects, they disappear, other objects fall from the top.
    Looking for something different? Look no further, you've found it! “4 or More” - entirely unique idea, innovate gameplay. Requires both strategy and luck. Sometimes it’s quite easy, while at other times you will have to plan several moves ahead. Perfect for anyone who loves puzzle games and looking for new gaming experience. It will keep you sliding and matching for hours on end.

* Over 100 free levels, more coming soon
    * Variety of modes - play at your own pace, race against time, melt ice blocks, sink anchors
    * Minimalistic, simple and elegant design

Made by one-man band called "Red Camel Studios".

Heres the iTunes link
    https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/4-or-more/id884498495?mt=8

Attached Files:

2. Red Camel Studios

Red Camel Studios New Member

Sep 16, 2015
    Indie games developer
    London, UK
    Just to add...

As solo indie developer I don’t have a chance to compete making just another Match 3 game. A lot of these games made by big studios. Games with nice graphics and animations - result of many people working on the project. Only way for small indie developer to compete with big studios is to create something different and unique. With that in mind more than a year ago I started experimenting. Two months and almost ten prototypes later I came up with what I liked. “4 or More” was born. At that moment - just basic game mechanics. Almost a year later - more modes were added, levels were created, simple and easy to understand UI was build.

As small and broke indie I could not afford to hire graphics artist, so all graphics had to do myself. I’m programmer by trade, my graphics skills are average at best, so had to come up with design which is simple, but visually appealing. Took quite long time, but I’m very pleased with the result. Everyone who looks at it - says the game looks very nice. But if to look a little bit closer - all graphics is extremely simple.