3DS... perhaps the greatest device ever

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by GDSage, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stirolak26

Stirolak26 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    #541 Stirolak26, Dec 30, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
    I was actually going to ignore this thread and have for a long time until I saw some of the bullshet posts in the last few pages before my first comment. Like comparing playing an idevice game to a toilet or all kinds of trolling. You people are on the wrong site but the fact you are here proves those nintendo systems arent enough for you and you need idevice games to get your on-the-go fix anyway so thus you lose.

2. Omega-F

Omega-F Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    Oh so "offending" teh iphon e doe s mke ur blo0d boil?

Dont' take it prsonal kid, ur acting like an inscure whimp that can't argu e with ppl who clearly knows mor e than u.

3. Stirolak26

Sep 19, 2010
    Yea the 3ds will really get games like these (/facepalm and sarcasm)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Stirolak26

Sep 19, 2010
    Sorry I fixed the grammar in that post. And I aint a kid but a 26 yr old man with lots of gaming experience and a journalism degree unlike you who are probably in high school.

5. Omega-F

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    Yeah, it's a shame the 3DS will probably not get those mediocre Gameloft games. Sniff sniff.

Kid, April Fools takes place in April. Stop with the joke posts.

6. Stirolak26

Sep 19, 2010
    #546 Stirolak26, Dec 30, 2010
    This is a fan site for idevice games, not a trolling site for nintedo viral marketing teams. But I guess nintendo is so afraid of apples dominance they need guys like you these days. And the handheld versions of nintebdos games have never been mediocre when compared to the cosole releases huh? Like mario for the ds was so much better than 64 or the wii mario bros huh?

7. Omega-F

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    We ain't viral marketers kid. We like quality titles. Deal with it. :cool:

8. swishinj

swishinj Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    CEO at Apple Inc.
    #548 swishinj, Dec 30, 2010
    [​IMG]

ya but instead you'll get shi* like this.

[​IMG]
    Elf Bowling, Rated 1.0 on IGN

[​IMG]

ATV: Thunder Ridge Riders / Monster Truck DS Rated 2.0 'Painful'

[​IMG]

Dragon Booster 2.5 'Painful'

Yes they may be DS games, not 3DS but this pic might help you in resolution comparision.

[​IMG]

And the iPhone is 960x640 resolution so.....
    [​IMG]

9. Omega-F

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    Why so bitter kid? Does your blood boil every time you see my posts?

Man, even Steve Jobs would be embarrassed of seeing these 2 little fellas.

10. swishinj

Aug 3, 2009
    CEO at Apple Inc.
    wow nice comeback to that conclusive evidence above of why the DS sucks. Go buy your little shi**y game card for $30 that will get ruined by a magnet or lost in a week.

11. Omega-F

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    I'm sorry, was I supposed to debate your idiotic argument?

How cute.

12. Stirolak26

Sep 19, 2010
    Yea and enjoy carrying all those cartriges on you.

13. swishinj

Aug 3, 2009
    CEO at Apple Inc.
    ya what's this? On the iPhone the games are stored on the device! And you can store up to 12 pages of 16 apps on each page! And you can group these apps in folders, having up to 2304 great apps on ONE DEVICE? :eek::rolleyes::p

14. K.D!

K.D! Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    England
    #554 K.D!, Dec 30, 2010
    Dude, that's like covering a turd in sprinkles! Sure, it may look prettier but it'll still taste like s**t.

Man, seriously, we GET that you obviously don't like the 3DS. Sure, it's a little strange being so overly critical of a system that A) Is still yet to be released and B) Most people have yet to play, but you're entitled to your opinion... there's just no need to go on and on and on AND ON!!! You're totally embarrassing yourself! I mean seriously, 26 YEARS OLD man and your behaving like an agitated 12 year old. Hell, I'm 28 and wouldn't 'dare' go on the way you do!

The fact of the matter is that the 3DS, despite your obsessive attempts at trying to stamp on it, WILL be a massive success, the fact that it's a DS alone pretty much ensures that. The current line up of announced titles for the 3DS is already an absolute beast and it's not even out yet. You've made your point of not liking the 3DS pretty clear, now stop trolling a thread dedicated to this particular device!

15. CaptainAwesome

CaptainAwesome Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Student
    The Island of Berk
    I do hope you realize that every Gameloft game in existence is a shoddy remake of a thousand-time-better console experience.

16. swishinj

Aug 3, 2009
    CEO at Apple Inc.
    so your calling the proof that your "greatest device ever" idiodic and cute? You just proved my point.

17. Omega-F

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    #557 Omega-F, Dec 30, 2010
    You don't have a point kid. You are clueless. You and the other lil fellow live in a bubble where everything is pink and rosy, and iOS games are the best forms of entertainment in the world. Reality though, it's a little different.

You 2 make a cute pair. But I think that's enough. I feel like my I.Q. is dropping by talking to two kids who clearly 1) don't know what they talk about 2) have some serious insecurity issues 3) can't make a single good argument.

Now take a break because that vein in your neck is going to implode.

Peace.

18. swishinj

Aug 3, 2009
    CEO at Apple Inc.
    the iOS isn't the best form of entertainment in the world.
    Digital- XBOX 360, Movies, TV, then iOS
    Life- Walks outdoors, making fun of dumba$$es like yourself on toucharcade :p

19. Stirolak26

Sep 19, 2010
    Lol and your 3ds games are ports, not even remakes, of 10 yrold n64 games or. Thousand times better console reside t evil and metalgearsolid games.

20. Stirolak26

Sep 19, 2010
    The ipad nott he 3ds is thegreatest "portable" devide or entertainment kit so far ever created by man. If you have the money you can play awesome games, watch movies, watch cable tv over stream, read magazi es, books, do blogging, tweeting, surfing comfortably, etc. And pretty much anything you want on its ten hour plus battery life and gorgeous screen.