3d Weapons - Free Promo Codes New App

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by guitarpaul, May 11, 2009.

1. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    uumm sure

2. DonD_GT

DonD_GT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    I'm not sure why that should matter. The developer is looking for people to provide feedback on his app. Is the opinion of a 'Senior' member of more value?

Anyone can drive up their post counts. Read almost any thread and see what I mean. There are tons of posts with little to no redeeming value, except to increase post counts.

The developers who have entrusted me with the opportunity to review and provide feedback on their apps know the quality of the service I provide. More often than not, it is direct to the developer and not posted publicly, unless indicated by the developer that they want it more public.

I prefer to keep it that way, and the devs seem to like that approach as well.

3. nooobynick

nooobynick Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    It's just that us senior members are more trustworthy to leave a review here or in itunes, because we've been here longer. It does suck that some think that way though, passing over non-senior members for events most of the time(Zenonia beta-test:mad:)

4. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    I got my copy today and well it's ok, but nothing spectacular. It has 4 guns to choose from but only one has 3d animation when you shoot, that's the rocket launcher. All the 3D renderes are pretty cool, and you can view the guns from any point on a horizontal axis, it would be nice if you could do so from a veritical axis as well. The sounds are decent enough except for the MP4, it sounds more like a .50 cal then an MP4, trust me I know. I do think there are better gun apps on the appstore for the same price, as this feels more like a tech demo.

[Edit] - Sorry for the short review, but I'm typing this on my phone.

5. guitarpaul

guitarpaul Member

May 11, 2009
    Thanks 1337. The helicopter should also have a 3d weapon firing, and we are working on adding shells and muzzle blasts on the other weapons.

Have you tried rotating the phone/iPod up/down? It does have vertical rotation as well.

Any weapons you would like added? I appreciate the feedback!

6. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    Main thing I would have to say would be first fix the sound of the M4, it really bugs me for some reason.... I would think a double barrel shotgun is sweet, sawed off or not, either way.

7. guitarpaul

guitarpaul Member

May 11, 2009
    you got it!