Android 3D Puzzle game [Unity][Free]

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Neila, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Neila

Neila New Member

Feb 6, 2021
    Male
    #1 Neila, Feb 6, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
    [​IMG]

Flippy Geometry 3D Puzzle is a brand new 3D game & brain teaser child game!

The gameplay is very simple and relaxing: rotate the puzzle pieces, and as you get closer to the correct angle, the pieces will merge into a beautiful picture of artwork!

[​IMG]

New version of jigsaw puzzles!

[​IMG]

Link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alieninzen.PuzzleGamesForChildren
    I finished the presentation. now let's get acquainted and be friends. Hello, I am like you an indie developer and this is my first unity3d game. I am an IT engineer by training, but to be honest, I'm not very smart and I work as a freelance artist. if you remember there was such a blueprint3d game, I was interested in how it was made, and in general, after a couple of months I repeated it and, it seems to me, improved it a little. In general, it was a test of their skills and abilities and curiosity how much you can earn on the game and how much you need to invest in it. So from the moment of the idea to the stage at which the game is today, it took about 4 years. (I really gave it up and didn't do anything for a couple of years). I bought some of the graphics on stocks. with advertising and other expenses, I spent about 1200 dollars. and earned 0. I will share my experience. Initially, I released the paid version in the hope that now I will become a billionaire right away, but as it turned out, ALL the installations were at the moment when I was doing the sale and the game was free for a week. that is, I have 10,000 installations of a paid game, but there is absolutely no money from it, there is about $ 80, I can't even withdraw them. and this is in 2 years.
    the game is a little boring now. I plan to add achievements and make several levels of difficulty that will unlock as you progress. By the way, to be honest, I came to you hoping to make this game more popular and more interesting. so any suggestions about gameplay or quality will be welcome. you can write either here or by mail. sorry if there are errors, I used google translate.