Universal 3D MMO Celtic Heroes - (by One Thumb Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 15, 2011.

1. rhasinski

rhasinski Active Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Hi Galois

There was an issue with quests which was fixed so there should be no more problems with qeusts. Sorry for the inconvenience!

2. joshuaedwardk

joshuaedwardk Member

Feb 11, 2011
    #62 joshuaedwardk, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  3. rhasinski

rhasinski Active Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Glasgow, Scotland
    #63 rhasinski, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  4. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Well, this is a pleasant surprise. This game came up as an App Store ad while I was looking for something else. I vaguely remembered playing it when it originally came out back in 2011 -- back then it seemed promising but clunky and visually very rough. It turns out that the developers have kept up with it, giving it a massive visual makeover in 2014 and regular content and technical updates up to this day (latest one just this month). I'm happy to report that it looks great now, with colorful graphics, well-designed environments, real-time shadows and smooth, detailed animation. Gameplay is still simplified WOW-like, which may not be everyone's cup of tea, but the world looks pretty huge and fun to explore.

So, anyone looking for a WRPG alternative to Order and Chaos, Celtic Heroes seems like a worthwhile option. And it seems only right to support a dev who has done so much to improve their game.

5. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA