Universal 3D MMO Celtic Heroes - (by One Thumb Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I'll try almost any MMO. Especially since it's free I can only imagine the work that was involved in creating something like this and to offer it up as being free. Hopefully it turns out to be a decent game which turns out to be something of a passion from the makers.

Hopefully the patching to server issue gets resolved as I'd like to enter a Celtic world.

2. Xyo

Xyo Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    So whats everyones favorite class?
    I've been experimenting with Archer

3. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Whoops....my bad....can you tell I'm a huge tales fan..:)

4. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Still connecting to patch servers for me... Hrmmm

5. Xyo

Xyo Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Same here :/

6. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    I just finished the quest where you find all the stones and i can't find the reward in my bag, but it says i have 6 items when i am only showing 5. Also now that i finished it i can no longer visit my skills page or it crashes the app. I hope it gets fixed soon it is a cool game.

7. Xyo

Xyo Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    How does the bow skill level come in effect? It keeps saying my bow level has increased, but nothing changes.

8. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    If anyone figures out the "connecting to patch servers..." issue please post a reply stating how.

It never fails that upon start up of app that the game just hangs at connecting to patch server. Thanks.

9. rhasinski

rhasinski Active Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Many thanks for the feedback - please keep it coming and note we are already a few weeks into the next update and will keep working until the game becomes a great online RPG experience (a lot of work still to do!). Any feedback will definitely be taken into account and worked on.

The coins on the compass show where the traders are, and the bow skill makes your shots more accurate and do more damage as you gain bow ability points.

10. Xyo

Xyo Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    So around how many quests are there? Im currently in the flintblade camp

11. rhasinski

rhasinski Active Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Hi this issue is now fixed there was a corrupt item which we have now replaced in the game and in the inventories, sorry about that!

The 'connecting to patch server' issue is now also fixed you should all be able to log in without any more issues.

Please keep any feedback coming it's all much appreciated and will be actioned as soon as possible.

12. Xyo

Xyo Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Does anyone know a good place to go at level 11? I'm kind of stuck with higher monsters.

13. rhasinski

rhasinski Active Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Hey Xyco

We have lots of quests to patch in soon. In the mean time at lvl 11 you can go further into Croockback Hollow, or fight in the Flintblade bandit area for starters.

14. Monkeyy

Monkeyy Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Right here, of course
    Can't check account availability to register. I'm connected to wifi, of course. Really hoping no one takes the name I'm trying to get :(

Is this a bug?

15. rhasinski

rhasinski Active Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Hi Niks

Is it working OK for you now? We just had a look and everything seems fine with the account registration, but we can look into it in more detail if it still is causing problems.

Also please feel free to post the issues on the support forum at http://www.celtic-heroes.com as we are checking there for issues more regularly.

16. Monkeyy

Oct 19, 2009
    Right here, of course
    No, it's not.

I type in the username I want, and it puts a checkmark next to it. Then I pit my password, and a checkmark appears next to that. Same for password confirmation.

Then I hit "Create Account" and it gives me a message saying "Unable to check Account Availability. Please try again."

This has been going on for the past day. I've tried two networks. I have a screenshot, but I can't upload it right now because I'm at work.

17. rhasinski

rhasinski Active Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Glasgow, Scotland
    #57 rhasinski, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
    Hi I think I may know the issue - you need to see a green tick in order to have a valid name - if the name is too short then it will show a red circle instead and it won't get accepted.

Please could you try a longer account name and password and let me know if this works for you. Also could you try just using letters without any other characters just in case there was some other issue.

I hope this fixed the problem, if not let me know and I'll look into it more and please accept my apologies for the problem.

18. Monkeyy

Oct 19, 2009
    Right here, of course
    #58 Monkeyy, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
    A checkmark in the US is the same as a tick in Scotland/England/wherever else.

Anyway, the reason it didn't work is because the name had a space in it. It didn't say anywhere that a space wasn't allowed and it put the green checkmark (tick) next to my name, so I figured it was okay. I really wanted the name Charlie Sheen, too :( Oh well.

19. rhasinski

rhasinski Active Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Hey just to confirm the game fully supports iPod 2G!

20. Galois

Galois Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Something that I've noticed is that whenever I log in, my quest log is empty. Even if I have 4 or 5 quests, I log in with an empty quest log. Has anyone else noticed this or have a solution?