iPad 3D Maker ---- 3D stereogram lovers' interesting tool!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by silvia, Oct 14, 2010.

1. silvia

silvia Active Member

Sep 20, 2010
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

--------An interesting tool you could use to make your own three-dimensinal painting using the text or symbols you input. Any language or symbol are accepted.
    You could design your own shape (including word or character) as prototype to get your picture. If anyone knows how to see this kind of painting, you could give her or him a surprise.

Three-dimensional painting includes the phenomenon of stereo vision of human eyes. Normal painting and photography, including the computer-generated 3D animation, use human eye shadow, light and shade to generate three-dimensional feeling, but no use of binocular stereo vision. One eye's seeing and two are the same . You could see a wonderful world through paintings include full use of three-dimensional binocular stereo vision.

*****Attention*****
    Please ensure you could enjoy 3d stereogram, otherwise is this nonsense to you!

2. Domiriam

Domiriam Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Sounds cool.
    But I see it's just text.
    Could I make pic by my photo?

3. StrangeCat

StrangeCat Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2010
    I think the price is bit high...

4. Amalah

Amalah Well-Known Member

I couldn't figure it out either. Is that all it is? Just a bunch of letters?

5. Domiriam

Domiriam Member

Sep 30, 2010
    I have seen some stereogram with text. Pherhas this could just make stereogram with text according to you content.
    Anyway I'm going to get it. I love stereogram. But stereogram with text is hard to enjoy than photo. Not everyone could enjoy stereogram.
    When I have tried this, I will post my opinion.

6. silvia

silvia Active Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Now the price is 50% off now .....